• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

The Stags Head 13th Feb 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks for the pics dave:) and thanks brian...chocks there is never any escape:cry::cry:

lyn

Looks like you all had a good time .The stags head as certainly changed since i had a drink there .Not far to get home to aldgate grove in them days

hi mebmm...a great time was had by all....thanks wend..having our pics as avatars seem to be catching on...maybe chocks will follow.....

lyn

Well well just found this:D

L to R Chocks ? Ian friend of FB.

Last edited by a moderator:
john knight, thanks a million for posting the photo of Eric. I can not believe how closely he resembles my old friend. Glad you had a safe drive home and thanks again.

Lovely ladies who helped fold the raffle tickets!:)

FROTHY I KNOW WHAT YOU ARE UP TO!!:redface:

L-R Jan (Colin B's otherhalf) Hillary(Posties otherhalf) Posties Sister in Law and Millie.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for all the photo's, i was a bit disappointed i couldn't get there and now i am absolutely GUTTED. Nice to see you all had a great time and roll on the next meet up

bren

Back on thread.......see your leading me astray!!:D

Mallyb2 and Otherhalf.:)

The photos are wonderful.

Would it be possible for some of them to be edited to show who is in them(username /real name) so that we have an idea who we are 'talking' to on the forum.
I recognise Wendy and Lyn from avatars but do not know the others.

Several have the names above but I have to admit I don't know everyone!

I had a nice afternoon with my two mates of a long long time ago,
just a pity me and Derek had to drive even so nice people nice chat.
just a coupe of pics to post.
DEREK.John.Angela. Linda. and the Pub.
regards Derek

hi john...how good does that banner look...:) this will be one of the pics going in the brummagem mag...is it possible for you to do the same with the pic with you in it please...dont worry if not

lyn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back