• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

The Stags Head 13th Feb 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi to all the members that attended The Stags Head meet, Many thanks to Lyn, Jim & Hillary it was a great time to meet like minded people. I do hope that
they have more at this pub its just like the old days that we all wish would return. Hello to Molly B lets have a look at your pics of your Buick & Ford Pilot...

Just had this telex from Interpol regarding the ROUGES GALLERY.
No 1 Known as mr big calls all the shots
No 2 This man has had along association with the gang. Is known to a logistics expert.
No 3 This is Lea Hall Lennie drives all the big stuff.
No 4 and No 5 are the gangs muscle treat with caution No 5 known to knock about with Casius Clay.
N0 6 This man is known as the under taker.Normaly works with a side kick a blonde haired chick with an alias Momma P
No 7 He's known as the snapper takes photo's of the target days before.
No 8 This man is a new gang member and must be treated with caution.
No 9 Big John the Godfather.
No 10 This man is known as Moon shine Mick the booze runner. Spotted very easy, allways parks side ways and his bells are
allways chiming
No 11 and No 19 The Scotish conection. Known to handle funny money.
No 12 The caterer makes sure the gang never goes hungry.
No 13 Colin the Coach can arrange transport for the realy big jobs.
No 14 This man is known as the Baker, has been known to to bake large fruit cakes ,handy if you need a file.
No 15 This man should not be here he is a pillar of society an upstanding figure of a man and such an angelic face one could be
forgiven for thinking Robert Redford.
Moving on. No 16 The ink man Known to have travelled up from Brighton to do a paint job on the intended target.
No 17 and No 20 New to Interpol but feared to be able to make a big impression.
No 18 Ian the Hat. Quickest vidio man this side of the thames .

KEEP EM PEELED.

I apologise to Mr Mike G and others who are just to hard to pick out of the background. Mind you Mike is too nice to be in rogues gallery:D

Just had this telex from Interpol regarding the ROUGES GALLERY.
No 1 Known as mr big calls all the shots
No 2 This man has had along association with the gang. Is known to a logistics expert.
No 3 This is Lea Hall Lennie drives all the big stuff.
No 4 and No 5 are the gangs muscle treat with caution No 5 known to knock about with Casius Clay.
N0 6 This man is known as the under taker.Normaly works with a side kick a blonde haired chick with an alias Momma P
No 7 He's known as the snapper takes photo's of the target days before.
No 8 This man is a new gang member and must be treated with caution.
No 9 Big John the Godfather.
No 10 This man is known as Moon shine Mick the booze runner. Spotted very easy, allways parks side ways and his bells are
allways chiming
No 11 and No 19 The Scotish conection. Known to handle funny money.
No 12 The caterer makes sure the gang never goes hungry.
No 13 Colin the Coach can arrange transport for the realy big jobs.
No 14 This man is known as the Baker, has been known to to bake large fruit cakes ,handy if you need a file.
No 15 This man should not be here he is a pillar of society an upstanding figure of a man and such an angelic face one could be
forgiven for thinking Robert Redford.
Moving on. No 16 The ink man Known to have travelled up from Brighton to do a paint job on the intended target.
No 17 and No 20 New to Interpol but feared to be able to make a big impression.
No 18 Ian the Hat. Quickest vidio man this side of the thames .

KEEP EM PEELED.

Robert thats brilliant......now I know who i'm dealing with Momma P indeed!!!

Hi everyone, I have just been reading through the thread and looking at the happy (some very criminal like - namely The Otherhalf and Frothy) mug shots and photographs. I wish that i could have been with you but something important cropped-up and I was unable to attend - mind you with the numbers now attending the forum gatherings my non-attendance allowed a little more space in the Stags Head. See you all soon. Mabz

froth...:headhit::headhit:seriously though quite a few members have expressed a wish to return to the stag:) it can be arranged:)in the words of arnie

we will be back:D

This thread is now closed, the content of which will be condensed after 28th February, please download any material you wish to keep prior to that date.

Colin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back