• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Saint Georges Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice one Maggie. Raffle donations greatfully received I can't do a raffle with no prizes........lollol

I dunno about others but the last buffet was brill and a collection box by the buffet sounds good and we can have ago at the webmaster he can put his head on the block and we can throw wet sponges at him for the air ambulance appeal :D:D:p:rolleyes:

good morning all...:) max what a very kind gesture for a raffle prize im sure it will be most appreciated and froth the air ambulance is a very worth cause as we never know when any of us may need them...and please froth no more flapping now...ive flapped on every meeting:rolleyes: and there really is no need to as i know next saturday will be another great success...just enjoy it:thumbsup::thumbsup:

lyn:)

Last edited:
Why for you take my name off the list?
I said i was coming and hopefully my two mates,
dereklcg. Derek1pat2. And johnlittley.......see you there derek.

I think our Frothy is a bit stressed:stressed:....It can be organising these events:cry: Please bear with us folkes there is room for everyone. We do need numbers to give Proff an idea about the food. Come on folks give your support especially as it's a special event!:):):)

Why for you take my name off the list?
I said i was coming and hopefully my two mates,
dereklcg. Derek1pat2. And johnlittley.......see you there derek.

I took everones names down Derek. I had so many if, but and maybes I just wanted to find definites. Your back on the list:)

Remember folks you don't have to be on the list just turn up on the day.:thumbsup:

It's just nice to know who's coming:)

I dunno about others but the last buffet was brill and a collection box by the buffet sounds good and we can have ago at the webmaster he can put his head on the block and we can throw wet sponges at him for the air ambulance appeal :D:D:p:rolleyes:

I don't mind if people want to pay to throw wet sponges at me, LET THE GAMES BEGIN.

i like it froth:thumbsup::thumbsup:

can you find land of hope and glory and post it please...i think its the one they do at the albert all on prom night is the one im thinking about....another rousing song...

Saint Georges Day meet:georgecrossflag:
:georgecrossflag:Stags Head Summer Lane
Saturday 24th April 12.30:georgecrossflag:

There will be a Buffet on at this meet.

If your name isn't on this new list, please tell me.

Frothy and Cathy
dek carr
Dave M
Templer
Maggieuk
Otherhalf
Evergreen
Blackham
Vicky l and Mom
TerryB18 and Pat
Ironman and Connor
Lisa and Carol
Postie and Hilary
Cookie273uk
Ladylinda
Wendy and Michael
Robert the late
Mike G and Maureen
Ken Bramwell
Dereklc
Remember folks you don't have to be on the list just turn up on the day.:thumbsup:
It's just nice to know who's coming:)

Last edited:
i like it froth:thumbsup::thumbsup:

can you find land of hope and glory and post it please...i think its the one they do at the albert all on prom night is the one im thinking about....another rousing song...

I posted same for Froths Birthday:rolleyes:

Never rains it pours. My wife Cathy Has broken her ankle. So she won't be at the meet. I'm fed up now.
I'm knackered all ready. Do this do that go to the shops. Don't think I'll have the energy to go to the meet.:(

Come on Frothy me old mate, if i can walk from Newbury St to the Stag , in my condition, i know that you will pull it all together,i have confidence and faith in you. Go for it . Max

I have taken the Coronet Camera to the Stag for a raffle prize,the significance of this prize is that it was made circa 1959 directly opposite the Stag at 308 to 310 Summer Lane. Max

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back