• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Saint Georges Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi everyone,sorry havnt been on site hope all is fine.hope to see all of again on saturday will be fun.let me know how many will turn up so we can have party and hopfully this time round you might see me drunk on a very rare occasion(normally its on my birthday)this misses will kill me.lol.so see you all soon.take care.

Hello Prof good to hear from you. At last count there is 31 coming and a few for maybe's. I was hoping for more but I think it will be a good day

Thanks Dave, same here every time I took the camera out it was still! Just had a small puff (wind) and snapped those pics.

Saint Georges Day meet:georgecrossflag:
:georgecrossflag:Stags Head Summer Lane
Saturday 24th April 12.30:georgecrossflag:

CLICKHERE

There will be a Buffet on at this meet.

If your name isn't on this new list, please tell me.

Frothy and Cathy
dek carr
Dave M
Templer
Maggieuk
Otherhalf
Evergreen
Blackham
Vicky l and Mom
TerryB18 and Pat
Ironman and Connor
Lisa and Carol
Postie and Hilary
Cookie273uk
Ladylinda
Wendy and Michael
Robert the late
Mike G and Maureen
Ken Bramwell
Dereklc
Shortie
Colin B and Jan
Remember folks you don't have to be on the list just turn up on the day.:thumbsup:
It's just nice to know who's coming:)

Got all our bunting sorted to take to Pete's for a BBQ as it is our grandson Alexes birthday. Have a great time all of you as I am sure going to. TTFN. Jean.

Wishing you all a
Happy St Georges Day.
From an ex (Brummie ) pat. in
Sunny California.
Thank all of you who have shown
kindness to my brother
Ken Bramwell &
Eric blackham90.at the pub meet, Lynn in particular for going the extra mile.
These 2 guys living on their own didn't,t know the fun & friendship we have on the forum. until I hooked them up with all of you.
Just another example of how small the world is through cyberspace.I will raise my glass to you all on Saturday,
A special thank you to Frothy.
Love to you all .
Jean

Happy saint george's day everyone:georgecrossflag:
and happy Birthday to that great English man...
William Sheakspeare:thumbsup:
I will raise a glass to you Jean and all the other members out there around the world:)

:georgecrossflag::georgecrossflag::georgecrossflag::georgecrossflag::georgecrossflag::georgecrossflag::georgecrossflag::georgecrossflag:
Happy St.Georges day everyone...
Couldn't make it tomorrow,but you all have a nice time...
My flag is always with me...

HAPPY SAINT GEORGES' DAY to everyone.

Especially Postie what a great day to start the day with the arrival of his baby grandaughter,Leila Rose.
What a clever girl Warrens partner Steph is to wait until today.
Alberta.

HI ALL...JUST GOT BACK FROM OUR 4 DAY BREAK....:) DROVE THROUGH WALES WITH THE FLAGS FLYING ON THE CAR...:rolleyes: JUST PUT THE LARGE FLAG OUT THE FRONT WINDOW:):)
HAPPY SAINT GEORGES DAY TO ALL OF YOU.....

LYN

There was a big march through London today to celebrate St. Georges Day the first for more than 400 years. The orga nisers plan to keep it going.
Sheri

smashing pics of you and bri froth:) have a good time tomorrow folks:) froth you have done a grand job:thumbsup::thumbsup: and i know it will be a great success...i shall await the pics with baited breath

lyn:)

Flag down n folded :) ready for tomorrow :):)

:georgecrossflag::georgecrossflag::georgecrossflag::georgecrossflag::georgecrossflag::georgecrossflag::georgecrossflag:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back