• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Saint Georges Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a king gesture Max. I am sure there will be a lot of interest especially for collectors.

Froth I do hope Cathy is alright. I am sure you can cope with the chores:D

Shortie I think Frothy has been a bit under pressure. I did wonder why you were not on the list I am sure he will amend it soon.:)

Saint Georges Day meet:georgecrossflag:
:georgecrossflag:Stags Head Summer Lane
Saturday 24th April 12.30:georgecrossflag:

CLICKHERE

There will be a Buffet on at this meet.

If your name isn't on this new list, please tell me.

Frothy and Cathy
dek carr
Dave M
Templer
Maggieuk
Otherhalf
Evergreen
Blackham
Vicky l and Mom
TerryB18 and Pat
Ironman and Connor
Lisa and Carol
Postie and Hilary
Cookie273uk
Ladylinda
Wendy and Michael
Robert the late
Mike G and Maureen
Ken Bramwell
Dereklc
Shortie
Remember folks you don't have to be on the list just turn up on the day.:thumbsup:
It's just nice to know who's coming:)

Thanks for the camera Max, I'm sure it will boost the takings.
I want to go out and buy a couple of raffle prizes but I must do the ironing first:rolleyes::D
Cath will be fine Wendy, It's me who'll need the crutches after

Last edited:
Do what i do with the ironing ,leave it Ha Ha. Hope your Mrs is ok soon ( And back to doing the jobs ) ouch sorry Cath. Max

Do what i do with the ironing ,leave it Ha Ha. Hope your Mrs is ok soon ( And back to doing the jobs ) ouch sorry Cath. Max

You now what I miss most of all Max. It's not getting a cup of tea put in front of me every 20 minuets or so. It's murder have to do it me self:rolleyes:

Last edited:
This Saturday :):handshake::handshake::thumbsup::thumbsup::0214::222::georgecrossflag::georgecrossflag::georgecrossflag::georgecrossflag::georgecrossflag:

Frothy and Cathy
dek carr
Dave M
Templer
Maggieuk
Otherhalf
Evergreen
Blackham
Vicky l and Mom
TerryB18 and Pat
Ironman and Connor
Lisa and Carol
Postie and Hilary
Cookie273uk
Ladylinda
Wendy and Michael
Robert the late
Mike G and Maureen
Ken Bramwell
Dereklc
Shortie
Remember folks you don't have to be on the list just turn up on the day.:thumbsup:

Chris, can you add me and Jan to the list, just been told the event we were going to on Saturday has been cancelled, so see you all there.

Colin

Frothy and Cathy
dek carr
Dave M
Templer
Maggieuk
Otherhalf
Evergreen
Blackham
Vicky l and Mom
TerryB18 and Pat
Ironman and Connor
Lisa and Carol
Postie and Hilary
Cookie273uk
Ladylinda
Wendy and Michael
Robert the late
Mike G and Maureen
Ken Bramwell
Dereklc
Shortie
Colin B and Jan

Cheers Colin, glad you and Jan are going to the meet:thumbsup:

The good lady wife is determined to go even with a broken ankle.The bad news is.. I will have to drive, no drinking:cry:

Hi Frothy How terrible having to make your tea!! Perhaps you will appreciate your "Good Lady" a bit more now, most of us take them for granted, and sometimes leave it
too to tell them how much we value their love and support,be nice to each other, Bernard

Last edited:
Hi Frothy How terrible having to make your tea!! Perhaps you will appreciate your "Good Lady" a bit more now, most of us take them for granted, and sometimes leave it
too to tell them how much we value their love and support,be nice to each other, Bernard

I never have taken my wife for granted Bernard. She goes to work, so I do my share of the ironing and cleaning. We go to the shops together at weekends. I may be guilty of not saying I love her enough but taking her for granted Bernard...Never ! But she makes a mean cup of tea.
By the way Rob. You've never seen me drunk.:)

Last edited:

CLICKHERE

Frothy and Cathy
dek carr
Dave M
Templer
Maggieuk
Otherhalf
Evergreen
Blackham
Vicky l and Mom
TerryB18 and Pat
Ironman and Connor
Lisa and Carol
Postie and Hilary
Cookie273uk
Ladylinda
Wendy and Michael
Robert the late
Mike G and Maureen
Ken Bramwell
Dereklc
Shortie
Colin B and Jan

I never have taken my wife for granted Bernard. She goes to work, so I do my share of the ironing and cleaning. We go to the shops together at weekends. I may be guilty of not saying I love her enough but taking her for granted Bernard...Never ! But she makes a mean cup of tea.
By the way Rob. You've never seen me drunk.:)
Sorry it was just a thought, you must be one in a million, I think everybody ought to value and
appreciate each other a bit more, my son is working so will not be able to get on Saturday but I am sure you will enjoy it, sober or otherwise, have a nice day, Bernie

"One in a million" I think you underestimate the male species Bernard. I know we're not perfect but I know of lots of domesticated husbands out there.
We'll get back to St. George's day meet...

DON'T FORGET. ST' GEORGE'S DAY MEET.. 12.30 STAG'S HEAD SUMMER LANE SATURDAY 24th APRIL. ALL WELCOME!

hi everyone,sorry havnt been on site hope all is fine.hope to see all of again on saturday will be fun.let me know how many will turn up so we can have party and hopfully this time round you might see me drunk on a very rare occasion(normally its on my birthday)this misses will kill me.lol.so see you all soon.take care.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back