• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Saint Georges Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone
I think there is a definite lack of interest for the Saint George meet. Maybe we are having them to often?

So what I suggest, if I may. Is to run another list of members who definitely want to go. If I don't get at least 50 members going, I really don't think it'll be worth while for prof. I will run this list till Monday evening. I think this is the best thing to do.
Thanks
Chris

Last edited:
Me .Tom and Heather please Froth and can ya put Eric (Blackham ) down as well he is having a problem with his internet but said he is definite

Last edited:
evening froth...sorry i cant make this one...im taking ste away on monday for a few days break to wales....

lyn

Hello everyone
I think there is a definite lack of interest for the Saint George meet. Maybe we are having them to often?

So what I suggest, if I may. Is to run another list of members who definitely want to go. If I don't get at least 50 members going, I really don't think it'll be worth while for prof. I will run this list till Monday evening. I think this is the best thing to do.
Thanks
Chris

Last edited:
Hello everyone

Thanks
Chris

Last edited:
Hello everyone

Thanks
Chris

Last edited:
Hello everyone

Thanks
Chris

Last edited:
Me and Michael too!! If anyone wants a lift from Tamworth let me know. If there are a lot I will happily organise a mini bus!!

Saint Georges Day meet:georgecrossflag:
:georgecrossflag:Stags Head Summer Lane

Saturday 24th April 12.30:georgecrossflag:

There will be a Buffet on at this meet.

Hello everyone

Thanks
Chris

Frothy and Cathy
dek carr
Dave M
Templer
Maggieuk
Otherhalf
Evergreen
Blackham
Vicky l and Mom
TerryB18 and Pat
Ironman and Connor
Lisa and Carol
Postie and Hilary
Cookie273uk
Ladylinda
Wendy and Michael
Robert the late

Last edited:
Frothy i don't think they are too often,personally i was going to suggest having them on a monthly basis,and would attend all such meets (when im up and about)
I just wonder if some members who saw "The Photos" see the meets as a bit of a booze up ?
I hope im wrong because i made some good acquaintances on the few occasions i have been able to attend. Max

I dont really think there is a lack of interest.. we have 30 members put their names down since last night:)it's more a case that people already have things planned ..Any new members that are thinking of coming ..put your names down cos everyone who comes to the meetings really enjoy them:):):)

Hear Hear Maggie, i meet you and The other Half, 2 very nice people . Max

Awww Thanks Max..I really hope that any members who have not been to one of the meetings before.will try and get to this one cos it would be lovely for Prof..and where else can ya get a spread like we did for £1...see ya Saturday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back