• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Saint Georges Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that's great news Sheri about time too! I personally think it should be a holiday!! Look forward to seeing you all tomorrow!

Just had a phone call, A Granddad again :), one week early, will wet the babies head tomorrow :)

OMG it must be catching!! Jokes aside congratulations to all Dave, see you tomorrow!

Definitely infectious. I acquired a new grand-daughter only 2 weeks ago, a bit early but close enough. Maybe St George is the patron saint of procreation as well :D In fact, maybe St George should be the patron saint of genealogy!!!

Definitely infectious. I acquired a new grand-daughter only 2 weeks ago, a bit early but close enough. Maybe St George is the patron saint of procreation as well :D In fact, maybe St George should be the patron saint of genealogy!!!
Congratulations!
Polly

:georgecrossflag::georgecrossflag::georgecrossflag::georgecrossflag::georgecrossflag::georgecrossflag::georgecrossflag::georgecrossflag:
Happy St.Georges day everyone... Have a great meet up...
Congrat's to all the
NEW GRANDPARENTS....
Happy Birthday
Will Sheakspeare:thumbsup:
(Back with you all soon)

congratutions to you and the family dave...:) these babies are coming thick and fast now:rolleyes:

lyn :)

:georgecrossflag::georgecrossflag::georgecrossflag::georgecrossflag:

Yesterday on facebook I started a happy St.George's day thread,and of my 77 friends only one friend:(,Ebby, posted a favourable comment, ...and he is NIGERIAN.:rolleyes:
However,on the bright side, the town of Rugby had a very large turn out for their parade.It's our little town's turn today,a parade and a lot of activities for the children...:).
Once again,have an enjoyable time at the Stag today.:MusicMarchingBand:

morning ray....well no comment on yer first part of yer post:( but on the second part...you have a good st georges bash and give it some brummie wellie...:):)

lyn

By my reckoning you'll all be having your first pint:)
We're just off to my daughters in Warwick for a BBQ so I thought I should be with you in spirit if not in flesh. Sorry about closed eyes, was obviously thinking of that pint!

nice pic david...love the shirt....:) well by my reckoning some will be on their 6th pint by now....:rolleyes:

lyn:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back