• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Saint Georges Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes Maggie it's always nice to see new faces:). I think it will be a good meet. Don't forget your England flags.:georgecrossflag::georgecrossflag:

Look out for Dragons:D
2293_animado.gif

I am hoping to get to the stag, but cannot say at present due to my daughter having had an operation, can i let you know nearer the date please

I am hoping to get to the stag, but cannot say at present due to my daughter having had an operation, can i let you know nearer the date please

No problem Lindev. I hope your daughter goes on alright. Wendy xx

Thank you frothblower, and maggieuk, she has already had the operation but it going to take a few weeks before she fit and well, so iv have had the 3 grandkids with me for 3 weeks now and dont know how long iv got them

Saint Georges Day meet:georgecrossflag:
:georgecrossflag:Stags Head Summer Lane
Saturday 24th April 12.30:georgecrossflag:

There will be a Buffet on at this meet.
For only £1 per head.
I cannot persuade Prof to charge more.
Anyone who came last time will know what a great Buffet it is.
So I will be passing the hat round for Prof and his staff :)

Froth and Cath
Wendy....
Dave M...
Mike-G and Maureen
Pollypops... Maybe
David Fowler...
Blackham...
Postie and Hilary...
Templer...
Maggie and Otherhalf...
Ladylinda...
ironman plus Mom and Nan
Robert the late........
Angela and Linda.....
Brummie60....
Dek Carr...
TerryB18 and Pat
Shortie and Friend...
Dereklcg plus 2 maybe...
Lynne and Daughter...
Lindev maybe....

Can I have more names on the list please.
Not only do I want this to be the best meet ever and the last one is going to take some beating. Remember Prof needs all the help he can get to keep the Stags Head profitable:)

Last edited:
Sorry about this Froth but i have to take my name off, had my operation cancelled (good old NHS) and have been phoned up by the QE and its now due for the 21st of April so if it goes ahead i wont be around. I dont think that Kenny Stowe my mate will come either. Max:cry::cry:

Maggieuk, how come you have a dating site on your family tree web site????? Im a bit annoyed cus Plenty of Fish is where i meet me girlfriends from,now everyone will know. Max:D:D:D

Actually there are various advertising pop ups on site,

Last edited by a moderator:
It makes no sense to only charge a £1 for the fab Buffet he puts on, if Prof's trying to up his profit margins, we must have a good whip round I agree, ERIC

Well, I don't see my name there, but I did say i would come along, complete with my friend Jan. Shortie

Sorry about this Froth but i have to take my name off, had my operation cancelled (good old NHS) and have been phoned up by the QE and its now due for the 21st of April so if it goes ahead i wont be around. I dont think that Kenny Stowe my mate will come either. Max:cry::cry:

OK Max. Your off the list. You'll have to put a stop to these operations.:(:D

Hi Frothy, can you add me to the list, with a bit of pleading and arm twisting on my part, Maggie & Tom will give me a lift. Heather

Saint Georges Day meet:georgecrossflag:
:georgecrossflag:Stags Head Summer Lane
Saturday 24th April 12.30:georgecrossflag:

There will be a Buffet on at this meet.
For only £1 per head.
I cannot persuade Prof to charge more.
Anyone who came last time will know what a great Buffet it is.
So I will be passing the hat round for Prof and his staff :)

Froth and Cath
Wendy....
Dave M...
Mike-G and Maureen
Pollypops... Maybe
David Fowler...
Blackham...
Postie and Hilary...
Templer...
Maggie and Otherhalf...
Ladylinda...
ironman plus Mom and Nan
Robert the late........
Angela and Linda.....
Brummie60....
Dek Carr...
TerryB18 and Pat
Shortie and Friend...
Dereklcg plus 2 maybe...
Lynne and Daughter...
Lindev maybe....
Evergreen...

Can I have more names on the list please.
Not only do I want this to be the best meet ever and the last one is going to take some beating. Remember Prof needs all the help he can get to keep the Stags Head profitable:)

Glad your coming sis:) it wasn't the arm twisting that won the day it was the chocolate ya bribed me with:D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back