• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Saint Georges Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was a morris dancer once , but had to give it up when i fell off the roof of a Morris 1000 traveller.

:georgecrossflag::georgecrossflag::georgecrossflag::georgecrossflag::georgecrossflag::greatbritainflag:

Saint Georges Day meet:georgecrossflag:
:georgecrossflag:Stags Head Summer Lane
Saturday 24th April 12.30:georgecrossflag:

Froth and Cath
Wendy....
Dave M...
Mike-G and Maureen
Pollypops... Maybe
David Fowler...
Blackham...
Postie and Hilary...
Templer...
Maggie and Otherhalf...
Ladylinda...
ironman plus Mom and Nan
Astoness and Steve...maybe
Robert the late........
Angela and Linda.....
Brummie60....
Maxwell Bullivant...
Dek Carr...
Kenny Stowe....
TerryB18 and Pat

Can I have more names on the list please.
Not only do I want this to be the best meet ever and the last one is going to take some beating. Remember Prof needs all the help he can get to keep the Stags Head profitable:)

Last edited:
Froth, I don't where Chris has come from, but the wifes name is Pat. Can't have another upset can we?:rolleyes::)

Terry

Are we having a raffle? If so I have a book for a prize. and what are we supporting if we do? It was suggested the Air Ambulance by someone at the last meet

I have found my vocation!! Air ambulance is close to my heart! All donations gratefully received!

Whooo found some new flags and a Dragon
FLAMET_animado.gif

Last edited:
:georgecrossflag:

I hope you all have a wonderful time at the Stag's Head. The closest I will be is at the Wellington on Bennett's Hill.

Last years Birmingham Festivities at https://tinyurl.com/yg6apnm

This year promises Saxons, Vikings and the Earlsdon Morris amongst other events.

For the less sedate here is a video from 2008 St George.

[video=youtube;R_-NBi-UnTE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_-NBi-UnTE[/video]

Too energetic for me.Just watching made me feel Knackered. Max

Snygyst are the festivities in Birmingham on Friday 23rd which is St Georges day or Saturday

Snygyst are the festivities in Birmingham on Friday 23rd which is St Georges day or Saturday

Hi Wendy
Saturday 24th, but you can always celebrate Billy the Bard's birthday/deathday on the 23rd. (Now is the winter of our discontent, but it seems to last all year)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back