• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Saint Georges Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Robert I have that photo and more even worse. Some men are not gallant like our St. George you know. I am sure you are though;). Jean.

Saint Georges Day meet:georgecrossflag:
:georgecrossflag:Stags Head Summer Lane
Saturday 24th April 12.30:georgecrossflag:

Froth and Cath
Wendy....
Dave M...
Mike-G and Maureen
Pollypops... Maybe
David Fowler...
Blackham...
Postie and Hilary...
Templer...
Maggie and Otherhalf...
Ladylinda...
ironman plus Mom and Nan
Robert the late........
Angela and Linda.....
Brummie60....
Maxwell Bullivant...
Dek Carr...
Kenny Stowe....
TerryB18 and Pat
Shortie and Friend...
Dereklcg plus 2 maybe

Can I have more names on the list please.
Not only do I want this to be the best meet ever and the last one is going to take some beating. Remember Prof needs all the help he can get to keep the Stags Head profitable:)

Thanks Shortie and Derek:thumbsup:

Last edited:
I think I have a headband with England flags on..........I will have to find it and then if I can get to the meet I can wear it :D
Polly

just popped in to show me new avatar:D:D

Very nice maggie
2263_animado.gif

I love all these St george/dragon/flag pictures - I got married on St Georges day so they always remind me of a lovely, happy day :)- also my hubby NEVER forgets our anniversary as there are always reminders about a few weeks before (not that he would forget it of course:rolleyes:)
Polly

I love all these St george/dragon/flag pictures - I got married on St Georges day so they always remind me of a lovely, happy day :)- also my hubby NEVER forgets our anniversary as there are always reminders about a few weeks before (not that he would forget it of course:rolleyes:)
Polly

I think I forgot my anniversary once. Never again:headhit::headhit::rolleyes:

I love your new Avatar Frothy:)

Polly what a lovely day to get married!! I bet there were flags everywhere:D:D!!

I was married on my 20th birthday 1971, 39 years , it seems like yesterday, if it was tomorrow id cancel it. LOL

hI LOL
What do you rally mean . by that remark ;your wedding or st georges day
i also would cancel st georges day along with afew more days
like fathers day , mothers day valentines day etc ;
best wishes Astonian ;

Ha Ha , well to be honest Astonian, my wedding or should i say marriage has been cancelled/finished i was granted a divorce on the 8th of this month. So look out all you ladies im on the loose LOL

hI LOL
What do you rally mean . by that remark ;your wedding or st georges day
i also would cancel st georges day along with afew more days
like fathers day , mothers day valentines day etc ;
best wishes Astonian ;

And while your at it cancel St. Patrick's, St Andrew's and St David's day. Oh and Christmas and Easter:D

Ah ha , i think you need ,if you havnt to read post 300 ,to get the drift, if you get my drift. Max:D:D

Saint Georges Day meet:georgecrossflag:
:georgecrossflag:Stags Head Summer Lane
Saturday 24th April 12.30:georgecrossflag:

Froth and Cath
Wendy....
Dave M...
Mike-G and Maureen
Pollypops... Maybe
David Fowler...
Blackham...
Postie and Hilary...
Templer...
Maggie and Otherhalf...
Ladylinda...
ironman plus Mom and Nan
Robert the late........
Angela and Linda.....
Brummie60....
Maxwell Bullivant...
Dek Carr...
Kenny Stowe....
TerryB18 and Pat
Shortie and Friend...
Dereklcg plus 2 maybe...
Lynne and Daughter...
Lindev maybe....

Can I have more names on the list please.
Not only do I want this to be the best meet ever and the last one is going to take some beating. Remember Prof needs all the help he can get to keep the Stags Head profitable:)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back