• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Saint Georges Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will there be any members of Dragons den coming ,,,? i could do with a SUB. LOl

hello crisper and norbert...cant say hello to norris as hes gone to work with frothy:D:D

:D:D:D mike.....looks like i may have to arrange a meet up especially for the dragons very soon

Oh Oh , trouble for Norris if he has gone to work !!!!!! he has been signing on the panel as sick ,got really bad Heartburn Ha Ha Max

In post 185 , what on earth is the Red dragon doing to the Knight ??????
Max

Hello Lyn. Are you well? Where's Norman?
attachment.php

im here froth....hope my mate norris behaved himself when you took him to work today....we usually have to take him back a second time to apologise:D

great froth...i surpose he will be going with you again tomorrow....good...thats one less for me to keep me eye on:cry::cry:

General question to you dragon keepers , what do they eat ? Max

hi everyone finally ive found out how to use the computer hope every one enjoyed the last encounter with the stags head and hoped to be seeing you again soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back