• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Saint Georges Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi ya lyn , how are you , getting over yesterdays outing LOL

:redface::redface: max....theres nowt worse than drinking by yerself:explode: cant understand why i was the only one there:D

attachment.php
Hi Norman. My name is NorrisHello Norris

God I'm cracking up:rolleyes:

View attachment 47495Hi Norman, Hi Norris, my names Norbert.
attachment.php
Hello Norbert. Hello Norbert.

Last edited:
I think he has copped the fork ......fork tongue that is LOL, I think we have both cracked up .... but i do have a certificate to say that i have been certified ,,,,Sorry i think i better go and lie down . Max

HI YA NORBERT:) ITS NORMAN HERE...VERY PLEASED TO MEET YOU AND SO GLAD THAT YOU HAVE JOINED OUR LITTLE BAND OF HAPPY DRAGONS...WITH MYSELF AND NORRIS THAT MAKES 3 OF US SO FAR WHO WILL BE ATTENDING THE SAINT GEORGES MEET UP:)I AM A LITTLE WORRIED THOUGH ABOUT OUR OWNERS AND I JUST HOPE THEY DONT SHOW US UP ON THE DAY:rolleyes:....STILL NEVER MIND..IF THEY DO I AM TOLD THERE IS A VERY GOOD CELLAR AT THE STAG WE CAN USE TO HIDE FROM THEM..:D:DSEE YOU SOON AND IF THERE ARE ANYMORE DRAGONS OUT THERE PLEASE FEEL FREE TO JOIN US...

NORMAN

:headhit::headhit: I HEARD THAT FROTH...LEAVE NORMAN ALONE..HE WAS VERY POLITE IN POST 161:D

I hope you aint drinking too much Lyn , it will dowt ya flames HA HA, Max

Frothie i see you have Erdington as your location could you be more precise maybe Highcroft or All Saints would pin point your position better. Dek:D:D:D

Well he is making a fine job firing of St George so Ill call him crisper.

now now dek..you leave froth alone...he will be back after his lie down:D:D

nice one mike....a warm welcome to crisper:cry:

MORNING FROTH:)

just a small update here..

dragons attending the meet..

norbert..
norman...
norris..
crisper.....:thumbsup::D

Norbert,Norris,Norman And Crisper ,i like them all but who is the best ? there's only one way to find out FIGHT.
Harry Hill

MORNING MAX....THINK I WILL STEP IN HERE IN FROTHYS ABSENCE....THERE WILL BE NO FIGHTING ON THIS THREAD....:headhit::headhit::headhit:... PLEASE DO NOT ENCOURAGE THE LITTLE DRAGONS:D:D:D

LYN:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back