• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Saint Georges Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Froth and Cath
Wendy....
Dave M...
Mike-G and Maureen
Pollypops... Maybe
David Fowler...
Blackham...
Postie and Hilary...
Templer...
Maggie and Otherhalf...
Ladylinda...
ironman plus Mom and Nan
Astoness and Steve...
Robert the late........
Angela and Linda.....
Brummie60....
Maxwell Bullivant...

Look forward to seeing you max:)

Froth and Cath
Wendy....
Dave M...
Mike-G and Maureen
Pollypops... Maybe
David Fowler...
Blackham...
Postie and Hilary...
Templer...
Maggie and Otherhalf...
Ladylinda...
ironman plus Mom and Nan
Astoness and Steve...
Robert the late........
Angela and Linda.....
Brummie60....
Maxwell Bullivant.....

look forward to seeing you again Max:smile2:
so good I said it twice

Looking good Frothy:)I will have to get me a flag!!:georgecrossflag:

evening froth:) and just in case you were refering to me as a possible dragon...take this...:headhit::headhit: :D

lyn

oh sorry evening dave and wend

If Dragons didnt exist so St George did not then, I adore Dragons and Ive watched them live on East Sumatra, Komodo Dragons
Dragons are the most beautiful creatures in the entire world of art.Allthough some people don't believe they exist, many of us know they are wrong. ...

Last edited:
Well what do you expect from a Roman , if they weren't creating empires they were killing dragons , its interesting that St George is the patron saint to around 10 countries ,. Max

If Dragons didnt exist so St George did not then, I adore Dragons and Ive watched them live on East Sumatra, Komodo Dragons
Dragons are the most beautiful creatures in the entire world of art.Allthough some people don't believe they exist, many of us know they are wrong. ...

Bobbyb i,m with you on this one i too love dragons but i coudn,t eat a whole one. Froth put me name down but no pearl barley in me dragon soup. Dek:rolleyes::rolleyes::D

Saint Georges day meet
Stags Head Summer Lane
Saturday 24th April 12.30

Froth and Cath
Wendy....
Dave M...
Mike-G and Maureen
Pollypops... Maybe
David Fowler...
Blackham...
Postie and Hilary...
Templer...
Maggie and Otherhalf...
Ladylinda...
ironman plus Mom and Nan
Astoness and Steve...
Robert the late........
Angela and Linda.....
Brummie60....
Maxwell Bullivant...
Dek Carr....

i have dave....ive just knicked frothys:D sorry froth i said i must have the little cutie...

NO WAY FROTH...YER NOT HAVING HIM BACK:headhit::headhit: HIS NAME IS NORMAN BY THE WAY :D:D

and whats wrong with norman ???? :headhit::headhit::explode: :D:D...i think the name suits him...

Still wish i could find out where St George came from ? was always taught he came from Palestine and was a brave Roman Soldier , this is confirmed in wickipedia ,and other web sites , anyway nice to be able to celebrate his day in style with like minded people .
If i can ,as The Stag is opposite the Coronet Camera old factory to bring a small collection i have of some of those wonderful Brummie made treasures . Max

Still wish i could find out where St George came from ? was always taught he came from Palestine and was a brave Roman Soldier , this is confirmed in wickipedia ,and other web sites , anyway nice to be able to celebrate his day in style with like minded people .
If i can ,as The Stag is opposite the Coronet Camera old factory to bring a small collection i have of some of those wonderful Brummie made treasures . Max

Hello Max. Take a look at this site, it tells you all about Saint George https://www.royalsocietyofstgeorge.com/historyofstgeorge.htm

Brilliant site ,thanks mate ,i wasnt far out then , good old Gower st school LOL.
Actually the site you posted Froth is really interesting beside the history of St George . I might Join .there is a contact in Sutton Coldfield , I fancy killing Dragons ROFL ..... But not Lyns Norman of course .
Max

THATS A VERY WISE DECISION MAX...AS YOU WOULD ONLY GET ONE OF THESE IF YOU HARMED MY NORMAN:headhit::headhit::headhit: :D:D

EVENING ALL...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back