• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Saint Georges Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
i like that dave :D hey froth...talking about organisational skills i reckon colin has cracked the code...it only took him a few days to sort out his outer 11 bus trip:rolleyes:supose you will be doing a countdown clock for that as well:D

lyn:)

i like that dave :D hey froth...talking about organisational skills i reckon colin has cracked the code...it only took him a few days to sort out his outer 11 bus trip:rolleyes:supose you will be doing a countdown clock for that as well:D

No, I will be doing the 67:rolleyes:

Well i'll be draped in a flag on the top seck of the No11 bus sat next to one of the spirits from the Lad in the Lane, waiting for the buffet to be served while sipping a pint from the Black Eagle. Seriously looking forward to some good days out. Never done the round trip on the No 11.

great isnt is rob...we have the next 3 meet ups sorted....btw:D:D:D

keep up froth...you have work to do:D

Froth and Cath
Wendy....
Dave M...
Mike-G and Maureen
Pollypops... Maybe
David Fowler...
Blackham...
Postie and Hilary...
Templer...
Maggie and Otherhalf...
Ladylinda...
ironman plus Mom and Nan
Astoness and Steve...
Robert the late........
Angela and Linda.....

come on froth...you cant pass the buck to rob after just 1 meet up...wheres yer staying power ???? and if you did think of the timing..we may be ordered to arrive at midnight:D:D

Can one just turn up at these meets, as I never know till the day if we can make it do to late commitments????????
HAVE ALWAYS TRIED TO COME BUT NEVER MADE ONE SO FAR ,MAY BE ONE DAY!

Last edited:
Yes, one can just turn up and one would be pleased to meet one if one did turn up. lol

and here is another one who would love to meet one::D

hope you can make it keith

Last edited:
And here is one that would have liked to have met one at the last meet. Hope you make it Keith, you will really enjoy it.

Froth and Cath
Wendy....
Dave M...
Mike-G and Maureen
Pollypops... Maybe
David Fowler...
Blackham...
Postie and Hilary...
Templer...
Maggie and Otherhalf...
Ladylinda...
ironman plus Mom and Nan
Astoness and Steve...
Robert the late........
Angela and Linda.....
Brummie60....

There you go Steve, your on the list

I will goo any where , put me down , it would be nice to spread our wings though ? Max

As patriotic as I am unfortunately I cannot support this Day as I cannot support anyone who killed the last Dragon in the world and was made a Religious Saint because of it, because it is the only claim to fame this person has.

thats a shame bobby as i think this meet up will be around our 10th or 11th one and all have been a great sucess and everyone had a good time...maybe you will be able to make one of our other meet ups...

As patriotic as I am unfortunately I cannot support this Day as I cannot support anyone who killed the last Dragon in the world and was made a Religious Saint because of it, because it is the only claim to fame this person has.

Hello Bobbyb. Are you winding us up? If not, I'm sorry to be the one to tell you that, Dragons do not exist.This will put your mind at rest Saint George did not kill the so called last Dragon, So if you would like to come to the meet you will most welcome. There will be no nasty Dragons, Well, maybe a few:rolleyes::D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back