• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Saint Georges Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
froth this really is a very good idea of yours and although it goes against the grain i must congratulate you:D:D...i think a few of us wanted a saint georges bash last year but it just didnt happen:(can you put me and steve down as possibles please..as you know i will have to leave it to the last min to confirm..so if thats ok count us in....

by the way...whats the dress code??? will just a flag be ok:cry:

lyn:)

Froth and Cath
Wendy....
Dave M...
Mike-G and Maureen
Pollypops... Maybe
David Fowler...
Blackham...
Postie and Hilary...
Templer...
Maggie and Otherhalf...
Ladylinda...
ironman plus Mom and Nan
Astoness and Steve

There you are Lyn, your on the list. Watch it grow now your on it and where ever you want to put the flag is alright by me:D
I know what I want to wear. You'll see on the day.:D

:D:D lin...i reckon so long as we hold on to our flags tightly(very tightly) we should be safe enough..mind you just to be safe i think i shall get one big enough to completely wrap around:D

oh lord...i dread to think what it is froth:rolleyes: dont suppose a clue would be in order...no??? thought not

:D:D lin..the thought of that has just given me the biggest laff ive had in a few days....how on earth would we cope with that:cry::cry:

lyn

hang on there froth...ive seen this pic before of you and cath...:) how brillient if you could both dress like that....

dont know if you knew this froth but you could not have picked a more apt venue....the stag is in the parish of saint george:handshake::handshake:

lyn

dont know if you knew this froth but you could not have picked a more apt venue....the stag is in the parish of saint george:handshake::handshake:

lyn

I didn't know that. That wicked:georgecrossflag::georgecrossflag::georgecrossflag::georgecrossflag::georgecrossflag:

yep..so there you go froth.....st georges church was only a couple of mins walk from the pub...:)

lyn

I'm gutted that I can't make this one. Location is good, Food is great, Pub is Fantastic and the company is the BEST. :cry::explode:
I have committed myself to going to a RN passing out parade at Naval Air Station Culdrose in Cornwall to welcome the new kids into the finest branch of the Royal Navy and its an opportunity that only comes along once in a while.
I know you will have a good time, Enjoy!! :):);)

Froth and Cath
Wendy....
Dave M...
Mike-G and Maureen
Pollypops... Maybe
David Fowler...
Blackham...
Postie and Hilary...
Templer...
Maggie and Otherhalf...
Ladylinda...
ironman plus Mom and Nan
Astoness and Steve...
Robert the late........
Angela and Linda.....

Last edited:
oh dear froth..you must have deleted rob by mistake:headhit::headhit:i know he is known as robert the late but thats ridiculous as he needs all the encouragement to be early:D:D:D

I'm willing to open a book on who will get the 2 meets mixed up. 5/1 i do. John any chance of puting some bunting up for the 24th, a white charger for frothie will look good as well.
Robert (the deleted).

:D:D:D rob....now if you feel like you are getting confused just im me and will put you back on track..:D

lyn

all ship shape here froth..thought you may like that dave:D:D

actually i am just going to run through the eagle thread just to make sure i have not deleted anyone:D...back soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back