• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

The Stags Head 13th Feb 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone wants to print this off, use photo glossy paper at your printers highest quality, it should come out quite well at A4 size.
I bought 20 packs of A4 glossy paper at POUNDLAND 18 sheets to a pack for a pound per pack obviously.
If you have one near you worth checking it out or any of the other £1 shops.

If anyone wants to print this off, use photo glossy paper at your printers highest quality, it should come out quite well at A4 size.
I bought 20 packs of A4 glossy paper at POUNDLAND 18 sheets to a pack for a pound per pack obviously.
If you have one near you worth checking it out or any of the other £1 shops.

Just printed one off on glossy. Looks fabulous. Well worth framing:)

wicked john...is is possible for you to do the other group one please...the one with the banner and showing the stags head name as i would like to print off a glossy and pop it down to prof and marie...dont worry if not...

many thanks....

from pain in the you know what:D

omg...im rolling round the floor laffin:D:D....just brillient john....be great to keep as a future avatar froth...

lyn

Heard Chris Evans talking to MR.THROTHY on his radio show this morning. Apparently he lives in Leeds. Competition Frothy?

thanks bazz...that explains why frothy never answered me im this morning....he was talking to chris evans...:Dgets about dont he...:D

lyn:)

Fantastic work Chris!!!!
I think Frothy should be elevated to "Official Recorder of BHF's Tour Dates" or at the very least Director of PR.

brummagem mag update...

HI ALL...JUST TO LET YOU KNOW THAT THE STAGS HEAD MEET UP WILL BE PUBLISHED IN APRILS EDITION OF THE MAG:)

IF THERE ARE ANY MEMBERS WHO FIND IT DIFFICULT TO GET A COPY JUST SEND ME AN INSTANT MESSAGE AND I WILL QUITE HAPPILY POST YOU A COPY..PRICE TO INCLUDE POST AND PACKING...

LYN:):):)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back