• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

The Stags Head 13th Feb 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
brummagem mag update...

HI ALL...JUST TO LET YOU KNOW THAT THE STAGS HEAD MEET UP WILL BE PUBLISHED IN APRILS EDITION OF THE MAG:)

IF THERE ARE ANY MEMBERS WHO FIND IT DIFFICULT TO GET A COPY JUST SEND ME AN INSTANT MESSAGE AND I WILL QUITE HAPPILY POST YOU A COPY..PRICE TO INCLUDE POST AND PACKING...

LYN:):):)

You can pick me one up Lyn if you would

Wow Frothy this one is exceptional I think everyone is there well done and thank you!!:):)

Thanks for the update Lyn I am so glad I have just renewed my subscription to Brummagem well done too!:):):)

Hello Frothy. At last I get to meet you all - maybe one day in person. I did recognise Lyn from her ativr. Great you tube. Miriam.

hi sylvia..the new member is richademmad...sorry you could not make it on sat...maybe the next time:)

::D:Djohn...frothy is never going to live this one down...:D

lyn

Last edited:
WILL DO FROTH:) HI WEND..ITS JUST A SMALL ARTICLE WITH THE GROUP PIC GOING IN AND ONE OR TWO PICS OWING TO THE AMOUNT OF SPACE THERE IS...MAIN THING IS THE STAG IS THERE AND SO ARE WE:thumbsup::thumbsup:

LYN

Last edited:
That was fabulous!! Frankie ..I was sat here watching & singing along with it. thats another one for my archives.

Jean.

That was lovely Frankie the music, was it Larry Hornsby and Malcom Stent? I could recognise Malcom's lovely Brummy tones he was born in Saltly 1945. He is so funny I love to see him his humour is so dry!!

John could you post the photo of Vauxhall Rd again please wthout Froth,s van i lived in that area i think the pub in the distance is the Globe on the corner of Barrack St if so it is an early photo as i only remember it with the new Barrack St houses. Dek

I just glanced at Carl Chinn's new book in WH Smith, there is a picture of the Stags Head in it. There is also a picture of The Vine, saying it was the only pub with a Summer Lane address..............

Sorry Chris it,s a photo i,ve not seen before it,s got me thinking where abouts is it. I,ve saved the one with your van in it Dek

Dek,
I should have said photo courtesy of Carl Chinn, Birmingham Lives- funnily enough I typed in Aston, and this is one of the photos that came up.
Frothy, don't know what Staples sell, so can't reccomend anything, if you tell me what you want to do maybe I can advise you.

:D:D dek....i was just thinking thats with the weather as it is its a good job the meet up was not this sat:cry:

lyn:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back