• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

IN OUR GARDEN 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
At last a dry enough day for me to give a couple of shrubs a trim before the garden bin gets emptied tomorrow. I did have a helper - not! :D When I tried to move the cloth he just rolledon his back. He must have been worn out by his efforts as he is now asleep on the settee. He is a neighbour's cat but we are looking fter him at the moment. he can get in at home but likes company.

Attachments

• Before shrub 1.jpg
    Before shrub 1.jpg
    393.4 KB · Views: 12
  • After shrub 1.jpg
    After shrub 1.jpg
    655.1 KB · Views: 12
  • helper.jpg
    helper.jpg
    428.4 KB · Views: 12
and it has rained here for 2 days.and the strong wind has blown lots of leaves off the trees onto the grass. soon clear them up with the ride on:grinning:

Disaster. :( :sob: Looked out of the kitchen window this morning to check on the tallest of my sunflowers and the top was bent over. I blamed myself for not getting taller supports and assumed the wind had broken it. But....when I went to check part of the stem was actually missing. I can only assume Mr Nutkin had taken a nibble. Any ideas if it was something else?

Attachments

• sunflower 1.jpg
    sunflower 1.jpg
    277 KB · Views: 12
  • sunflower 2.jpg
    sunflower 2.jpg
    187.1 KB · Views: 12
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back