• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

IN OUR GARDEN 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love those roses MWS, are they in your garden?
Also love the photo of the Oyster Catcher Steve. Like Kat, amazed how they blend in with the rocks. I'll guarantee though that any predators would spot them immediately

Yes, the peach and the end pink have had lots of flowers already. There's one more bush that hasn't flowered yet.

Lovely weather here, hopefully all of my fellow members have had excellent weather too!

I've done some gardening, moving pots. re-potting, tidying, watering. Also re-potted some houseplants The bourganvillia plants will need to come inside in the Autumn, so I've got room now I've sorted the houseplants.

its very hot here again every thing is drying up.including me
i done some clearing of a mans garden today he had to go in a home. the garden now is overgrown with brambles and a tree had grown in front of his door.
but it got too hot so i will continue tomorrow.
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back