• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Where is this 2007- 2008 queries

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aston that was too easy, try this one. The clues are there.

pmc1947

Last edited:
Thanks Pom...isn't he luverrly...munch munch. Did you go up Guy's Tower....all those steps? Great view. It's a great place to visit and the town itself. You certainly got around.

No its not East Birmingham (thats half the city gone).

It doesn't look like it, but its a T junction, also try to make the building out behind the trees on the left.

pmc1947

Is it by Aston Cross and the building behind the trees 'The Old' Aston Cross Clock?

Just a Guess...!

Pom :angel:

No, Its south Birmingham, and the bulding you can't see is a well known landmark

pmc1947

Well done Colin B, heres a later photo from almost the same location but no trees.

pmc1947

Last edited:
WHAT & WHERE IS THIS ONE. The older members of this forum should have no problems?
ASTON

Last edited:
Sorry I had to pop out, Its the Victoria playhouse, Victoria rd. I hope I'm not that old!

pmc1947

Aston,

It’s a really lovely building and vaguely familiar, but you have got me this time. I have not got a clue, if I had to make a wild guess I would say a rear view of Britannic House, Moseley but I know it is much too small for that. Other than that I have nothing to offer. Is it in Birmingham?

pmc1947

Not 100% certain but I wouldn't think it is in Birmingham, other than that I have no Idea ha ha???

Wow I Have Found One That You Guys Cannot Get On The First Try.
The Only Thing I Will Say Is It Has Been Taken With A Wide Angle Camara & Is In The Witton Area Of Birmingham.

G.E.C. Witton Works, Electric Avenue Witton.

not fair the curve on the building threw me off.

pmc1947

pmc1947,I said I would make the next one harder,Ishould not have give so much info! you got it dead right.

Its a sump of some sort, as to where it is I am clueless. Sandwell Valley Park perhaps.

pmc1947

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back