• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

St Georges Day Meet, Stags Head

well judging by pic 4 dave froth will be taking no prisoners at the next st george meet....he really got into the swing of it...:sweat::sweat::D

nice one froth...:)

forgot to say what a great selection of prizes donated to the raffle...well done to all:)

Behave you two:D Charlie did you see your distant relly Jan sitting next to me.:)

I did Wendy. We met in St. Phillip's Churchyard (!) last year when I was with my cousins. Hopefully get together again soon.

Lyn: His sword is drawn...and that scares me a little bit.:shock:

charlie...froth is always at his most dangerous when his sword is drawn:rolleyes: frightens me a lot actually:D:D

can see me getting a :headhit::headhit: later.....:D

Thanks Dave everyone for the Pictures & videos , I felt it was though I was there with our kid & all of you.

Jean

Thanks Dave the photo's are great.........nice close up of Pollypops:)

Your in lots of pictures Vicki and your Mom sorry you didn't have any luck with the raffle!

dave i wish i knew the faces....:rolleyes: ahh so there you are polly:)

nice to meet you:D:D well i hope ive got it right...pic 1 post 107

lyn

i was dissapointed i couldnt make it dave...:( dont miss many:rolleyes:

fear not...i will see you on the bus...:carrot:

dave i wish i knew the faces....:rolleyes: ahh so there you are polly:)

nice to meet you:D:D well i hope ive got it right...pic 1 post 107

lyn
Yes - that is me! :wave: There is also a picture of me with my hubby on post #50 pic 1 - that is the only one I knew had been taken - all the others were undercover jobs :D
Polly :)

Back