• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

IN OUR GARDEN 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
me too done all the mowing and cleaned up. i have plenty of nettle stings. no jet washing i will wait till later in the year and blast the algie off the slabs
You should wear something to protect yourself from the nettle stings. You never know nowadays, don't mean to alarm you but anything like that that can be avoided, it's probably best.

Few photographs of tonights "Blue Super Moon" (which is not blue by the way):-
1693432116198.png
1693432264599.png
Unfortunately I did not have a spectacular foreground building to include - best I can offer is a car on a dark hill in Wylde Green.....
1693432442885.png

The moon is better when it is not full - this is from a few nights ago - plenty of detail to see on the terminator:-
1693432550648.png

Hey all of my wonderful gardening buddies, not had to do much in my garden today after yesterday's work! Just thought I'd drop by and say hello. Err, the downside here is it's raining!!!!!!!

Good evening Kat.

You may keep your rain. We have had a beautiful day up here, and the forecast is for it to continue.

Righteous. The. Shining, Sun, On.

Rearrange the above to suit.

:D :D :D :D

Steve.

Now you two, just because I had fine rain, you've gone and sent me the torrential rain!!!!!!!! Absolutely pouring down here now!!!!!
Be glad your getting any rain as here in Texas we have had over two months of 100degs plus there is no way plants can withstand this heat everybodies lawn has turned brown as with watering has,nt helped and now were not allowed to water, it really is a disasster, if it was'nt for for the A/C l would never survive....oh what l would'nt give for a english rainy day.

Be glad your getting any rain as here in Texas we have had over two months of 100degs plus there is no way plants can withstand this heat everybodies lawn has turned brown as with watering has,nt helped and now were not allowed to water, it really is a disasster, if it was'nt for for the A/C l would never survive....oh what l would'nt give for a english rainy day.
Let’s not get carried away Brenda :cool:

I hate to admit it, but it's an old Sony Cyber Shot DSC-HX100V. A twelve year old Bridge camera.

A pal gave it to me a few months ago, unloved, and unwanted.

It does have a Zeiss lens, but the camera tech is very outdated now.

I usually set it to Intelligent Auto, and let it do its thing.

Steve.
Steve, I have the same camera that I used when I traveled a lot. Small and compact always great photos. I used the same setting, I am going to take that out and put in my car. I have a Sony A 6000 that is wonderful great lenses (not as big as some on here) but is not very compact.
Johnny, thanks for asking!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back