• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

IN OUR GARDEN 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
now autumn is here with a vengeance and the leaves are going brown and dropping at a fast rate me thought it was time to power wash me old sports car (ride on) and oil it fit new belts and put it away till next year god willing. i might do the edging with the strimmer and call it a day for this year its much too boggy now here.

now autumn is here with a vengeance and the leaves are going brown and dropping at a fast rate me thought it was time to power wash me old sports car (ride on) and oil it fit new belts and put it away till next year god willing. i might do the edging with the strimmer and call it a day for this year its much too boggy now here.
We have a few leaves turning but many damaged plants coming back. We will be cutting grass until mid-October or early November. We are over seeding next week and still watering.

looking good in your garden steve...love the fushias...forecast storm agnes on the way later so could be a tad windy

lyn

We have 45mph winds forecast overnight, but from the SW. We are well protected by the rest of the village from that direction, but anything with any North in it, is a killer.

Those Fushias must be ten years old. After every Winter, I think it has been their last, but they keep coming back, albeit, they are late. Hence, all of the buds now. Maybe a re-pot in the Spring would be good for them.

Steve.

Steve.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back