• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

can you place any forum issues in here after the rebuild

I by received an email advising of a new post on this thread by Astoness.

Clicking the link brings me here, but there is no new post from Astoness.

:confused:

Steve.

the last post made by me on this thread was on post 267

lyn

Last edited:
the last post made by me on this thread was on post 267

lyn

Then there is an issue with someone seemingly posting replies in your name, Lyn.

I have the email, with what appears to be a post from you, timed at 03:29, today.

I have no idea how that might have happened. I can screenshot it, and pm it to you if you wish.

Steve.

Then there is an issue with someone seemingly posting replies in your name, Lyn.

I have the email, with what appears to be a post from you, timed at 03:29, today.

I have no idea how that might have happened. I can screenshot it, and pm it to you if you wish.

Steve.

yes if you would please steve..thanks but are you sure they are not the couple of posts that janice posted to warren on my behalf informing him that i could not use the forums functions ?

Last edited:
warren i only speak for myself but as far as i can see at this min the forum is running well..all functions are working for me now and its fast but most importantly we must have reliability..so unless you have a technical reason for changing things about the advise from an old un is go and have your deserved rest and remember the old saying "if it aint broke dont fix it "

cheers

lyn

Last edited:
You are probably aware anyway, Warren, but most of today's stuff seems to have disappeared.

Chris

warren i only speak for myself but as far as i can see at this min the forum is running well..all functions are working for me now and its fast but most importantly we must have reliability..so unless you have a technical reason for changing things about the advise from an old un is go and have your deserved rest and remember the old saying "if it aint broke dont fix it "

cheers

lyn
miles and miles away from moving away from Xenforo, it is in the works but it will be ages yet!

yeah was just trying to recover the posts from yesterday but couldn't :( sadly you can't do anything while the forum is "up"

Warren - is there any chance you can warn us before the Forum goes down?
I was half way through a longish post which has now vanished.

Warren - is there any chance you can warn us before the Forum goes down?
I was half way through a longish post which has now vanished.
its due to the fact i work on it when i have the time and chance and i cant wait for people to see a message and most wont anyway, there isnt much more to do anyway im nearly at the point i can walk away

yeah ive seen the humix, thats ok its supposed to be there but not this one and I cant see where to turn it off :/

Starting today, I'm getting a random youtube video on this website and cannot delete it. It looks like it's by Humix (whoever they are). No matter what page or category I'm on, the video is there.

Back