• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

can you place any forum issues in here after the rebuild

FOR WARREN'S ATTENTION.

This is what's happening Warren. The duplication problem isn't resolved, so here's an example to illustrate the issue. (Not sure if this is happening for everyone, but I think it probably is).

Re: 1
When I've pressed reply button this appears. Note orange message line followed by text box with the message still in it, appearing as though it hasn't been sent. This leads to some members naturally pressing 'Reply' again

Screenshot_20240723_205648_Samsung Internet.jpg

Re 2 by pressing on orange message, it shows message has in fact been sent, but
Re 3 the text remains in the text box. Currently I think most members are clearing these by themselves. But if they've pressed 'Reply' again, and they're not cleared, it's making threads messy and frustrating to read

Screenshot_20240723_205704_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:
I did one post earlier which went on as it should do but since then have had to refresh page.
I have been doing that too. After posting nothing seems to have happened, but by refreshing the page, it is clear that the post has actually been added to the thread and I just copy and delete below the thread, rather than post it again, which had previously resulted in a couple of duplicate posts.

hopefully warren will be able to find time soon to sort out this on going technical problem we have..

thanks for your patience

the team

hopefully warren will be able to find time soon to sort out this on going technical problem we have..

thanks for your patience

the team

Back