• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

The late Di Poppitt's artwork

Vivienne14

Kentish Brummie Moderator
Staff member
As you'll know, Di has sadly passed away. She has left us many examples of her work which you might like to browse in her memory. Thank you Di, RIP. Here are a few of her lovely pieces.

Thank you for posting this in honour of Di Vivienne. Although Di was a very quiet unassuming person she would be so pleased to have her work remembered in this way.
Di apart form her painting, dealt in antiques and once sent me a NZ military badge that she’d come across.
She also kindly sent me a set of 6 Babycham glasses as a gift. On hearing they had sadly broken in our big 2011 earthquake here in NZ, she kindly sent me another 6 as a gift..

Back