• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Outer Circle Bus Tour (on the day)

M

mike-g

The Driver lived to fight another day.
It was a very well organised day out, every body behaved themselves and there was no fighting on the bus. I must thank Colin for the organisation.

Re: Outer Circle Bus Tour

Mike, I second that. Thanks to Colin for all his hard work (and as usual for Wendy doing the raffle).
Alf, it would have been useful if we had the bus with solid tyres! (You had to be there to understand!)
Look forward to seeing the photos later. I'll put some on tomorrow.

we had a great time despite a little hiccup with our bus :shocked:

thanks to colin, wendy and all concerned with the organisation :):):)

This is the bus we were ment to go on.

Excellent :):):):):), thanks to Colin and Wendy :) and all the staff at Witton :),

Tyres :rolleyes::rolleyes::shh::shh:

Also thanks to all who made the trip :cool::cool::cool:

View attachment 50388View attachment 50389View attachment 50390View attachment 50388
pencil.png

EXCELLENT DAY OUT Thank you Colin and Wendy and all that attended, BOSTIN

Thanks Colin for organising a great trip ( and for letting me be the clippy :))Thanks to the world greatest raffle organiser Wendy:)Thanks to the Driver and all at the transport museum for making this a great day:)
Photos to follow

Endless thanks Colin and crew. A great day with lovely people. Jane and I enjoyed our first event tremendously.
Ted.

Me and Brian having A well deserved pint in the Lad after a hard day riding on a Bus.:)

I can only echo what's been said previously.
A glorious day,and another chance to put faces to names on the forum.
Well done to everyone concerned

Last edited:

What a brilliant day thanks to Colin for organising it and thanks to the museum for making us so welcome and Brian our lovely driver and last but not least everyone who came:):):).

Thanks for posting the photos - it looks as if you all had a great time!:) I wish I had been there to join in the fun - hopefully next time.
Polly :)

evening all...well there is just one word to describe this meet up...FANTASTIC.many thanks to colin for organising this event and many thanks also to wendy for taking charge of the raffle...not easy when you are a bus:D our rachel and will would also like to say thank you all for a wonderful time:)will was blown away by the whole thing and he is off to the city centre tomorrow to take pics of the fantasic architecture we have...here are a few of the pics i took

lyn:):)

pic 1...our darling daughter rachel and lovely hubby will..
pic 2..colin and jan..
pic 3..mike-g and maureen..

Looks very much like you all had a marvellous time ......... wish I'd been there. What happened to #3002? Was it simply a flat tyre or were there serious problems with the suspension? I wonder when she was last full-up. db84124

Thanks Polly it was a lovely day we were a bit concerned about the heat but it was fine once we were on our way. There were plenty of places to sit and shelter at Sarehole Mill as well.

Few people on the way waiting at bus stops, arm out for us to stop :)

this one at the Museum :)

tom cant seem to find his way round on this one even though there is a pointer:D

Here is everyone who came to this fantastic event!

Here's our lovely driver Barry and his clippy frothblower!:D

Last edited by a moderator:

omg...frothy was in his element and i reckon he missed his vocation:D trouble was he gave me me ticket and i wouldnt mind but i was on my best behaviour:D:D

What a fantastic day, thank you to everyone, especially, Colin, Wendy, Brian, and the museum staff.
The meets just get better and better.

Sylvia & Brian

Back