• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
Dave M
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• Dave M
      Dave M reacted to Andrew V's post in the thread Days long gone with Appreciate Appreciate.
      I reach my 60th Birthday next month and was reminiscing of times gone by from my early days living in Bradley road in shard end until my...
    • Dave M
      Dave M reacted to jmadone's post in the thread In the garden 2022 with Appreciate Appreciate.
      We found one nesting on our lounge wall :laughing: :laughing: (A souvenir of a holiday in the U.S.)
    • Dave M
      Dave M reacted to JackiePritchatt's post in the thread In the garden 2022 with Appreciate Appreciate.
      Busy day today the birds fledged. I checked the garden as sometimes they don’t fly straight away. The mom was looking for them, so I...
    • Dave M
      Dave M reacted to Nico's post in the thread In the garden 2022 with Appreciate Appreciate.
      [/ATTACH]
    • Dave M
      Dave M reacted to Astoness's post in the thread MY FIRST/SECOND GRANDCHILD with Appreciate Appreciate.
      just a quick update folks....evie is now nearly 5 months old...the double of big brother james when he was that age....the other night...
    • Dave M
      Dave M reacted to jukebox's post in the thread In the garden 2022 with Appreciate Appreciate.
      Lots of aircraft activity this morning!
    • Dave M
      Dave M reacted to jmadone's post in the thread In the garden 2022 with Appreciate Appreciate.
      Cranes (The large bird in the second picture) are now nesting in southern England very successfully.
    • Dave M
      Dave M reacted to Vivienne14's post in the thread In the garden 2022 with Appreciate Appreciate.
      These (Florida Reef Gecko?) are everywhere in my son’s garden. He’s been building a patio in the garden and they’re constantly scuttling...
    • Dave M
      Dave M reacted to Astoness's post in the thread THE QUEENS PLATINUM JUBILEE with Appreciate Appreciate.
      hi folks....are you having a street/garden party to celebrate the dedication our queen has shown over the past 70 years or maybe just...
    • Dave M
      Dave M reacted to Pedrocut's post in the thread In the garden 2022 with Appreciate Appreciate.
      Someone has been to Asda.
    • Dave M
      Dave M reacted to mikejee's post in the thread Snow Hill Station with Appreciate Appreciate.
      Two photos of the approaches to Snow Hill in 1961, taken 4 months apart, in which time the name Taylor & Challen has been repainted.
    • Dave M
      Dave M reacted to Vivienne14's post in the thread In the garden 2022 with Appreciate Appreciate.
      I’ve never seen one in England Nico. This one is in Florida. Viv.
    • Dave M
      Dave M reacted to Nico's post in the thread In the garden 2022 with Appreciate Appreciate.
      I have done similar with a small bottle of water inserted in to our spherical tubular feeder, as the mice ate through the wire mesh.
    • Dave M
      He appears in the lyrics of In An English Country Garden but I have never seen one in the UK have any of you?
    • Dave M
      Dave M reacted to Smudger's post in the thread In the garden 2022 with Appreciate Appreciate.
      I made a starling proof feeder out of a propagator. I cut four small holes around the tray and the little birds can feed in peace.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…