• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Outer Circle Bus Tour (on the day)

Re: Outer Circle Bus Tour

Here is my last one for now my brother John and wife Dawn. He managed to keep us laughing on the trip.

To ColinB and all the passengers and Crew Not to forget the Museum team - A big big thank you from the two of us. It was a lovely day and shared with a wonderful group of people.

All I and really do is reiterate what the others have said before us. It was great being given a ticket by Frothy but sadly our tickets [in the raffle] just missed out in each direction:(

We are looking forward to the Assay Office Visit now so see you then.

Bernie and Linda

hi bernie...after so long of replying to posts of yours it was so good to meet you at last and of course linda:) i was going to say wheres the next one but silly me its the assay office tour:D:D by the way not to miss an opportunity there are still 4 places left:)

see you both soon...

lyn

Sorry I am gutted I can't make this one as I have to work. It gets a bit difficult as prizes have to be donated. I will have to leave this one with Lyn.

:D just put the money in the pot if there is a raffle mom we wont win :D lol

hi lynne...there wont be a raffle on this meet up as it would be two difficult to do it in the assay office...its just a straight forward guided tour:):)

lyn...

8th JUly I think - see the notice I just bumped it up.

:D:D lynne you caught me out there...mind you it is quite late:rolleyes:

noticed you bumped it bernie...dave m is always bumping too:D

Am so pleased a good time was had by all and thanks for the lovely photo's. Oh even though I was not there come on Lloyd let us in on your room with a view.:rolleyes::rolleyes:. Jean.

Some from the Transport Museum. First the model Tram display.

Last edited:

Pump and some signs. Lovely comments - "Do not wait to be hailed" and "Trousers brushed and pressed, boots polished".

The Daimler which took us around the Outer Circle and finally one of Lyn's special coaches. Always knew she had more money than she lets on!!!

Last edited:

As there are lots of good pics of our party I'll just post the one as I promissed Sylvia I'd post it. My wife Chris and Sylvia.
It was smashing to meet old friends and new.

thanks bernie...i was trying to find one of you and linda..nearly missed this one....:rolleyes:

bernie second from the right and linda next to him...

and please no comments about the building in the background....stay on topic:D:D

lyn

It was a shame Postie couldn't make it but now we know where he parks his bike:D:D!

Back