• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Outer Circle Bus Tour (on the day)

Re: Outer Circle Bus Tour

Our own Sylvia Sayers with her hubby.:)

IMG_6103_edit.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

some lovely pics going on folks....keep em coming...:thumbsup::thumbsup:

lyn

Our DaveM is definitely looking a tad concerned in this one:D!

what a great day, well done to the organisers.
it was lovely to meet new people and the people we have met before who now seem like old friends.
thanks a lot,
lynne and kelly.

i couldnt go on this as i had nobody to have the kids, it looks like a good day was had by all

Here's a lovely photo of Lloyd and also a photo of a window which he told us mean't a lot to him in his youth:D:D:D

Only just got home, we went for a meal after the trip, so just like to say a quick thank you to all that came along today, it may have taken some time organising, but it was well worth it to see people enjoying themselves. Many thanks to Wendy for doing the raffle, I'm not sure I could have managed that as well.
Richard, my contact at the Museum, has asked me to relay his apologies to all members after the failure of 3002, which may have affected the beginning of our trip, I assured him that it had not spoilt our day and perhaps on reflection, 334 proved to have been more comfortable than 3002 would have been on such a hot day. The staff at Sarehole Mill, were also glad to see us and hope we enjoyed the time we spent there.

Thanks again to everyone

Colin

It's gotta be told...
Lloyd reconised the houes by the window which was his girlfriend's Bedroom:love:

We certainly did Maur:)

A few more random photo's.

thanks maur..it really was a great afternoon:):)

polly...re the window....well i heard some rumblings on about it behind me and then peels of laughter booming out but i couldnt quite make out what was said:rolleyes: :D:D

lyn

Back