• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Missing photos (as a result of Forum hacked 2011)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, like Viv says, you're much appreciated Warren. (Did you watch the match last night or were you too busy working?)
Thanks again mate.

Many thanks Warren for all the hard work you have done over the past few days and also for keeping us in the picture with the other information site.
oldmohawk...:encouragement:

Well done Warren, and everyone else involved the upgrade of the forum.

I Have returned to the fold.Well done Warren a week of hard work for you,you must be mentally drained. Dek

Thank you Warren. I am sure you are quite fatigued - and maybe almost cross-eyed from looking at a pc screen. It is good to see the Forum back.

Warren, you have no idea what you have put me through.
Clean windows,shining cooker,tidy cupboards, even started a bit of knitting.
I hope never to go through that again. LOL.
Seriously , you are great, we really appreciate what you do for the forum. Alberta

Warren, you have no idea what you have put me through.
Clean windows,shining cooker,tidy cupboards, even started a bit of knitting.
I hope never to go through that again. LOL.
Seriously , you are great, we really appreciate what you do for the forum. Alberta

I've been catching up with all the books languishing on my creaking bookshelves. Nothing so silly as cleaning or knitting though :adoration::adoration:

thanks everyone for the progress reports and hard work you've done. Missed you and glad to be back.

A very big thank you Warren and everyone who has helped to get the Forum up and running again.
Well done.

Regards Stars

Thank you Warren and everyone who got us all back together again!!

It's good to be back, we don't know what we've got until it's not there. You are all much appreciated.

rosie.

:love-struck:................... "Oh sweet love of mine at last I have found you again" :adoration:

I had to go through facebook to find the temp site and then click on the address that warren put there to
come here :redface:

Thank you so much for your hard work and success xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you Warren......................I was about to pick up a duster............then even thought about searching for the vacuum!

(just awaiting the subdomain change ) I think this is illegal in parts of Erdington
(i didnt really have to do that much mostly just configuration and SQL table dump files, the new hosts did all the donkey work.) whatever you did to the donkey must stop

Well sites on coppermine to finish...

More soon phew

the coppermine site IS on im just awaiting the subdomain change to the new directory.

Images hosted on coppermine wont show until this has updated should be a few hours.

as promised, with the new hosts come better security features and better protection hence....................
View attachment 72172

id really love you all to continue to use coppermine but it's your choice and your free to make it :)

Just to point out i didnt really have to do that much mostly just configuration and SQL table dump files, the new hosts did all the donkey work.

Warren. Havent been on for a couple of days now, due to work etc, but lovely surprise now to find we are back to normal. Just like to say THANKS for all your hard work. Cheers.

Hopefully I hate change:ambivalence:

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back