• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Canal Cruise (on the Day)

Great day, Great company, Great photos. apologises to the people I didn't get round to speaking to.

Don't do it Bob:rolleyes:

Hello All, Just home ,like the odd one or two people we decided to stop off for something to eat on the way home ,and it wasn't a Burger !!!
A big thank you for making our first day with all you lovely people so much fun and making us feel very welcome ,thanks to Col for arranging it ;)
Look forward to seeing you all soon

Thankyou all for giving me such a nice welcome on my first meet with you all, and a big thankyou to Colin and Jan for organising the trip, I have had a fantastic day and the weather was brilliant....thankyou xxx

really pleased that all our first timers had a great day today...it was lovely to meet you all and put faces to the forum names:) and hopefully you will join us all again...

lyn

:D:D froth...was i drunk or was i just listing with the boat...:cry::cry: see pic 3

Last edited:
Awww I'm glad you all had a fab time - weather was grand wasn't it! :)

Hopeully I will be able to make the next one (no pressure there Colin ;))

Just done the trip again via Google Earth, well worth seeing where we were

Thank You Colin
Brilliant trip really enjoyed myself and so did my baby brother, Typical of him to be late, always likes to make a grand entrance, enjoyable to meet you all again.

hi ya bobby and steve....glad you all had a good time...bobby dont worry about your bro being late as we used to have the same problem with another member but hes got a lot better of late:D

Thanks for posting the photos.. They are great. Glad to hear that everything went off so well and you all had a wonderful cruise.

Another great day, well done Collin, and well done to all the folks on this site who make these meets so enjoyable wether you are there or not.

:D:D rob...like i posted earlier i will never call you late again.. with the best will in the world even you couldnt top that one..:D

good to see you both today

lyn..:)

Back