• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Mike G

Jean, I would normally have offered Mike some R & R here in Ch-Ch NZ to aid his fast recovery, but it may be just a little too shaky here for him to handle right now... Definitely light duties on return though.
Come back soon Mike please...xxx

I had the pleasure of visiting Mike today, he is still very ill and obviously very tired, but at least he is in the best place, HOME. He sends you all his love and thanks you for the many messages of goodwill you have sent him.Maureen, his wife, also sends hers and all the family's thanks.
As before I will keep you informed, as and when.

thanks for the update jim...i am still praying like hell...come on mike we need you back on here....

lyn...xx

Thanks for that Jim and I hope Mike carries on making progress. Hope he is doing as he is told:rolleyes:. Looking forward to more good news next time you are in touch. Jean.

I am so pleased to hear that Mike is now home. I am sure he enjoyed your visit Postie - thank you for keeping us updated.
Polly :)

Great news to hear that Mike is back home. That will give him a boost. Take it nice and easy Mike and you will be back.

Regards and best wishes

Steve

Thanks Jim for keeping us informed. I do so miss Mike he helps me so much. I am not very forum technical. Do as Maureen tells you Mike I know that will be difficult but she knows best! Wendy xx

Good news indeed, we pray for his continued improvement.
Sheila and Stitcher

Just catching up with Forum after a holiday so please add my sincere good wishes and hopes for Mike's continuing recovery.

My very best wishes (as a fellow aneurism sufferer) to Mike - it's truly astonishing what progress has been made in the treatment of these rotten things. Doubtless he'll be up and about again soon - he certainly looks tough enough to beat anything.

Big Gee

Wonderful news I agree. Thanks for keeping us 'posted', Postie!
Take care and get well as soon as you can, Mike.

I too have been on Hols and just seen the awful news of Mike's illness and the good news that he has been released home - adding my best wishes for a speedy recovery

I have just spoken to Maureen and there is no change in Mikes condition.
More updates, as and when.

Back