• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Mike G

We have never met but i have enjoyed your postings, get well soon Mike so all the Forum Members and i can continue to enjoy them, Best Wish`s Len.

So sorry to hear about Mike's illness and my best wishes to Mike & his family for a full and speedy recovery.

Maurice

Good news, can only hope improvement continues and is home soon.

Ray

Sorry, I seem to have given the wrong vibes, I meant that Mike did a lot of the work and left me time to concentrate on the site.:sweat:

dont worry about it jim..we know how much you miss having mike around....we all do..

lyn..x

Thanks for the update re Mike, Jim. So glad to hear of Mike's improvement. Mike and Maureen were very kind to me when I visited
Brum last year. Best wishes for a speedy recovery Mike.

Good to hear that Mike is feeling better and I hope that he continues to improve; my thoughts are with him, Graham.

Just got back from a week's holiday and am shocked to hear the news. Hope Mike makes a swift and full recovery. Thoughts are with him and the family.
David and Chris

:drsmiley:I'll "Echo" everyone else's get well wishes Mike, Lyn said you're a tough Brummie so we'll be seeing you back on the forum in the very near future fitter than ever. Get well "Quick" everyone!! is missing you.

Only know of Mike thru this forum,,,,never met him , but suspect if I have a glass of wine with him on Wednesday night at 2100hrs, he'll understand.

just found out, best wishes for a good recovery Mike. Its very good news that you are feeling better, its a long road to full recovery, And I am proof that you can get over this illness, if you do as your told and rest when you get home. I am always available to give you and your wife, advise as I suffered the same fate last year myself.

Back