• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Birmingham?

Is the general thought that the kids are from Grange Rd, I think my family may have lived in Grange Rd a long time ago, my aunt Joyce is ( I believe ) still alive, & may be able to help, but I have to go through cousins to contact her,

Last edited:
Is the general thought that the kids are from Grange Rd, I think my family may have lived in Grange Rd a long time ago, my aunt Joyce is ( I believe ) still alive, & may be able to help, but I have to go through cousins to contact her,

Based on my earlier posts (50, 59 and 60) we know where the family lived (the poster's mother was the little girl and the boy his uncle). The question was could we identify where the photo was taken

I have a memory of going with my mother to order a delivery of coal at a yard down Fazeley Street. I lived in Grange Road From 1947 to about !953 and had the same coalman when we moved to Drummond Rd.

Back