• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Witton Aston's first retro Detective Novel by Shirley Kent.

HumbleBrummie

proper brummie kid
Hello Brumies it is Shirley Kent here introducing my book WITTON. Witton is a fictional detective story set in Witton Aston in 1945. The enclosed pictures show the book. Inside I thank the Forum members for their help on several factual questions I asked. Checking on my own memory and being offered much more. This site is a wonderful place. I am hoping members may like a retro detective novel set in the area. It was a labour of love for me. But not without a lot of work. At the moment it is available from me or from Ebay. Just key in WITTON Shirley Kent to find the book. It is £10.99 post paid in UK. I have also put up a youtube film advertising it. I sing the 1944 classic 'Sentimental Journey' I don't think I can put a link in here. But again if you go to Youtube key in WITTON Shirley Kent to find it. As yet I don't have a publisher but looking out for one. Bless you all. Shirley.

Attachments

• FRONT.jpg
    FRONT.jpg
    164.2 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_1996.JPG
    IMG_1996.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 3
  • Witton B2.jpg
    Witton B2.jpg
    851.1 KB · Views: 4
  • Birmingham History forum.JPG
    Birmingham History forum.JPG