• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Short motor drive`s

Took me a while to work out which way you went Dave, not familiar with that side of town, know Boldmere as nan lived close to there.
Thanks for the tour,
Sue

Remember well walking the same route home when my car broke down on the Chester road, lived near Perry hall at the time, don't think I would even attempt such a walk nowadays.

Loved the tour, even after all these years l was still able to get my bearings, even after 55 years ( oops giving my age away) got a little lost when you turned right on chester road but found myself again...Brenda

Loads of thanks for that, I haven't been that way since my dad was in the fishing club at the Church Tavern and my aunt used to live in Brackenbury Road...and it's nice to let Youtube take the strain.
PS DO hope you didn't have anything alcofrolic in the Church Tavern before driving off. No, of course you didn't!

Loads of thanks for that, I haven't been that way since my dad was in the fishing club at the Church Tavern and my aunt used to live in Brackenbury Road...and it's nice to let Youtube take the strain.
PS DO hope you didn't have anything alcofrolic in the Church Tavern before driving off. No, of course you didn't!

You jumped the lights at Chester Road.

Back