• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Outer Circle Bus Tour (on the day)

brillient vids dave...ive never seen froth look so happy...he used that ticket machine like he was born to do it...:D:D what a great day...

lyn

Yes and all this time wanting to meet him he gave me a ticket and I had not a clue as to who it was behind the machine:(

think yerself lucky bernie..he gave me me ticket 3 times..cant think why as i was on best behaviour:D

lyn

im sure i was bernie:rolleyes:...it was a good trip though and i wouldnt mind doing it again:):)

hi vic..i thought that was yer sister not daughter...or am i getting confused again:cry::D

lyn

ahh bless her...i will go though my pics and see if i have any of her...if i have i will post...

lyn

great pics again dave..as i said before you are now our offical photographer...and that offical...:D:D

Oh how I wish I could have joined you all!
The outer circle was my school bus. Got on at the Swan yardley, got off at Vicarage Road Kings Heath.
I don't think I'd be here now were it not for the quick thinking of a prefect who grabbed the collar of my blazer when, as an 11yr old, I was pushed by the throng, directly in front of the bus as it arrived at the Swan...

Having just arrived back in Australia this is the first opportunity to comment on the Outer Circle trip.Thanks to Colin for arranging what turned out to be a magic outing.To everyone that I got to talk to thanks for your part in making it a memorable day.I am still browsing the photos as there are so many.Regards Les Robinson......Melbourne.

hi les....so glad you enjoyed yourself...im sorry if i didnt get to say hi...well i may have done lol...is there a pic of you on the many thats been posted??? if so could you point yourself out please...

lyn..

Les, good to see your arrived back safely and that you enjoyed your bus ride, great to meet you on the day.

Colin

Back