• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

MERRY CHRISTMAS BHF 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astoness

TRUE BRUMMIE MODERATOR
Staff member
well folks its nearly that time of year again so this is the place to post your christmas wishes and any photos you may wish to post...i will kick start it off by saying a very merry christmas to all of our members..all moderators..the boss jim and warren... and from my family to yours hope you all have a lovely time :) x cant say i will have a quiet one as i have got family here christmas day and boxing day and no doubt a very early call to pop next door to watch the 2 grandchildren open their presents :) :)

xmas 2022 6.jpg

Last edited:
Merry Christmas to one and all!
JS18306032.jpg

i have been posting this lovely video for a few years now as it reminds me of my christmasses during the 60s and although we were not rich and did not get everything we asked santa for we had each other.. also in the hopes that one day someone may know who the lovely family gathered around the roaring coal fire are

lyn

i have been posting this lovely video for a few years now as it reminds me of my christmasses during the 60s and although we were not rich and did not get everything we asked santa for we had each other.. also in the hopes that one day someone may know who the lovely family gathered around the roaring coal fire are

lyn

Brilliant video Lyn and yes I can relate to the fact that there was no room to have a table that the family could sit around to eat Christmas dinner.

lyn

A great video Lyn! What struck me, other than the video part was Bing singing 'White Christmas'. Recorded 1942, 80 years ago reminiscing about "just like the ones we used to know"
Dave A

time traveller i never tire of that video so for anyone who may have missed it here it is again :)

lyn

Many thanks will watch that video many times as it also shows the shops in Brum which are no longer around and as time moves on nostalgia can bring back happy memories especially at this time of year wherever you are. Its always nice to look back . Happy Christmas.

Many thanks will watch that video many times as it also shows the shops in Brum which are no longer around and as time moves on nostalgia can bring back happy memories especially at this time of year wherever you are. Its always nice to look back . Happy Christmas.
happy christmas to you too time traveller...have a good one

lyn

Lady P & Parker.jpg

Happy Christmas to Everyone!
Parker and I will raise a glass on Christmas Day to everyone who keeps BHF going especially Jim, Warren and all the moderators. I've been very grateful for all the help and information I've received over the years. Looking forward to learning a lot more. Many thanks to you all.
(Graham & Penny).

A merry Christmas to everyone. Today is the shortest day so from tomorrow a little more light will be shining on this world, so let`s hope for a little more happiness too. Don`t forget to feed & water our feathered friends.

View attachment 176323

Happy Christmas to Everyone!
Parker and I will raise a glass on Christmas Day to everyone who keeps BHF going especially Jim, Warren and all the moderators. I've been very grateful for all the help and information I've received over the years. Looking forward to learning a lot more. Many thanks to you all.
(Graham & Penny).

cheers (iechyd da)to you too.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back