• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
Banjo
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• Banjo
      Banjo reacted to mw0njm.'s post in the thread Scams: telephone, email, texts 2022 with Haha Haha.
      that well known seller flee bay has a lot of scammers now that take your dosh .but dont send any goods out saying they have been...
    • Banjo
      Banjo reacted to oldMohawk's post in the thread Then & Now with Appreciate Appreciate.
      Tram 714 at the Alcester Lanes End terminus on a bright spring morning long ago in the late 1940s. Today and the buildings look as...
    • Banjo
      Banjo reacted to oldMohawk's post in the thread Old tram routes in birmingham with Appreciate Appreciate.
      An aerial pic showing the track layout from the tram depot along to the church. It looks like some work could be taking place on the...
    • Banjo
      Banjo reacted to Morturn's post in the thread Hamstead Colliery with Appreciate Appreciate.
      A nice image of the pit head at Hamstead Colliery
    • Banjo
      Banjo replied to the thread Newtown Row.
      I used to get my bicycle parts from Thomas's.
    • Banjo
      Banjo replied to the thread Whitehead street, Aston.
      In the absence of any photos available, the reason I originally made these images is to show my children & grandchildren where we used...
      • WHITEHEAD STREET for History Forum.jpg
    • Banjo
      Banjo reacted to mikejee's post in the thread Whitehead street, Aston with Appreciate Appreciate.
      Banjo I'm sure members found your efforts very interesting. As long as it is made clear that it is not an original photograph, which you...
    • Banjo
      Hi brummy-lad, apart from the colourized ones, all photos posted on this website are original. Because this is largely only an...
    • Banjo
      I have yet to see any real photos of Whitehead St so, over the past few months I made one up. Using various personal photos,other...
    • Banjo
      Banjo reacted to oldMohawk's post in the thread Then & Now with Appreciate Appreciate.
      A quiet day looking down Bull Street towards Corporation Street in 1957. They made the the street lights interesting with fluted...
    • Banjo
      Banjo reacted to Astoness's post in the thread FUTURE BHF MEET UPS with Appreciate Appreciate.
      hi folks as covid has clearly not gone away i will not be arranging a forum meet up for this easter...i know you will all understand...
    • Banjo
      Banjo reacted to Astoness's post in the thread Aerial photos of Birmingham with Appreciate Appreciate.
      wonder if anyone could provide me with an overhead photo of the corner of gower st and guildford st please..trying to find a decent one...
    • Banjo
      Banjo reacted to pjmburns's post in the thread Scams: telephone, email, texts 2022 with Appreciate Appreciate.
      Just had a text telling me "your driver attempted to deliver your parcel......." click here. New one this - mydepot.redelivery...
    • Banjo
      Banjo reacted to Astoness's post in the thread RIP MAURICE (sospiri) with Sad Sad.
      as some of you know maurice had been ill for some time..he came home from hospital a few days ago but had to be admitted again 2 days...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…