• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

IN OUR GARDEN 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgive me for posting this - it's indoors of course.

We bought this cyclamen just before Christmas 2022 and it's been in flower ever since - not just the odd flower but a continuous stream of new buds. Currently has 13 flowers open and new buds continuing to shoot up but fewer leaves. Never seen anything like it. Usually they stop flowering and we plant them out in the garden when the weather allows - some take, most don't.

We have bought lots of potted cyclamen over the years and never seen anything like this. Any thoughts anyone?

thumbnail_IMG_20231229_123236.jpg

Forgive me for posting this - it's indoors of course.

We bought this cyclamen just before Christmas 2022 and it's been in flower ever since - not just the odd flower but a continuous stream of new buds. Currently has 13 flowers open and new buds continuing to shoot up but fewer leaves. Never seen anything like it. Usually they stop flowering and we plant them out in the garden when the weather allows - some take, most don't.

We have bought lots of potted cyclamen over the years and never seen anything like this. Any thoughts anyone?

View attachment 187264

It`s a beauty. I was going to suggest potting on in a bigger pot but it`s obviously happy where it is.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back