• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

IN OUR GARDEN 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
If, like me, you are concerned about the declining number of insects in the garden, then I suggest creating a different kind of fence. I pulled out a couple of rotten panels, built a wood frame, and filled it with log cuttings. As I was building it a ladybird moved in for the winter. I was thrilled.
wow thats a work of art

my garden is flooded again from the road i phone the council and was told some one will come and have a look. i said i dont want them just to look i want some thing done

I'm off to see my GP this evening. I have developed a suspicious rash, just below my left knee, where I had a Tick hitching a ride.

Steve.
nasty steve..i am very allergic to insect bites..swell up like a balloon usually given a course of flucloxacillin ...hope you feel better soon

lyn

We used to go to Forge Lake at Sandwell where there was a hide and the RSPB Centre. There always seemed to be a pair of pheasants under the bird table close to the Centre.
When stopping for lunch at the Church of St Peter in Worfield we were joined by these guys, taking sanctuary.

Rindleford 023.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back