• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Hi all

Great to hear from you Mike. You know all our thoughts and prayers have been with you. I'm sure you'll continue to improve now.

Hi Mike, not met you but missed your posts, just take care and go steady, recovery isn't a quick thing as I'm sure you are finding out!!
Best wishes to you and tell Mo to take things easy, not to wear herself out,
Sue

Hi Mike: Great to have you back. So many kind thoughts are coming your way. Taking it one day at a time is the key. Take care and get well.

How great to see your back Mike...............keep resting and do as your told and all will be well
:grouphugg04:

from us all​

Hi Mike,
Glad you are improving. Talk about "The Great Escape". Great to have you back. Hope you can get rid of the time bomb soonest. Just take it easy (of course you will!).

Good to hear from you again Mike but do take things easy, if we don't hear from you we'll understand, Graham.

Hello Mike,

Thinking of you and wishing you well.

Betty.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. { I say ? I found the colour button. I know you are good with computers but by remote ??????? }

Hello Mike its not been quite the same without you. Glad to hear from you and sending my best wishes for your speedy recovery
Amanda

Keep your chin up Mike and make sure you get better every day. All the best., and get plenty of restzzz
Lynda:)

sorry i missed this thread mike....great to see you back on the forum:) you just keep the faith.. everyone here is behind you...

take care..

lyn xxx:)

Hi Mike, thanks for the message and we're all thinking of you. All the best, Graham.

Its fantastic to see you are back on the Forum Mike . Get real well soon . God Bless Max

popped over to see mike and maureen today and boy was it good to see them both...:) mike is doing fine and looking well but still must not overdo things..maureen is running things with military precision..wonderful teamwork..its the great brummie spirit at its best...thanks both for the tea and cake and xmas bash raffle prize...mike did say he was going to take me hammers off me but what he didnt know is i have back up :D:D.

take care both..

lyn..xx

Lyn thats great news I bet it brightened them both to see you! That was kind of you to pay them a visit keep up the good work Mo!.........lol

Back