• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Bickley Family

Momof4evers

Moving to England next summer (August 2021), and I'm excited to retrace my roots - which I have to King's Norton, Worchestshire. The surname is Bickley. My great-grandfather was Henry Bickley. My grandfather is Charles James Bickley. As a family they emigrated to Philadelphia, PA via NY. Hoping to meet with any siblings' families of Henry when I come!

sospiri

Ex-pat Brummie
Momof4evers,

Welcome to the Forum. It's possible to do most research online now, though at a price, of course. I'm not familiar with the surname, and perhaps the nearest I get to it is the name Bicknell on my late wife's side. However, don't hesitate to use the Search Facility, top right of every page, and to ask questions and we'll do our best to help.

Maurice :cool:

MWS

master brummie
There's a Harry/Henry Bickley b1865 Edgbaston son of William Bickley & Mary Ann Bromley. He's in Philadelphia as is his father.