• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Search results

1. P

William White school Henry street

Can any one help.My aunt who will be 90 next month attended William White School in Henry street.Has anyone any photos of this school?When was it demolished?My aunt has been asking about it for some time now.The family lived in Coleman Street at the time. Thanks Pam
  2. P

Union Road Erdington

Can anyone help.I am tracing the Saddington family for a friend,his father 's birth certificate states that he was born at No 1 Union Road Erdington Municipal U and can't read the other initial.His father is not named so guess he was illigitimate.Would the address be the workhouse? Mother's...
  3. P

Sutton Coldfield churches

Can anyone help.I have a William Mann christened 6.3.1825 in Sutton Coldfield but no church name.Has anyone any ideas? Thanks Pam
  4. P

St Martin look up please

Has anyone access to St Martins christenings 31.3..1823 for William Nock any further info much appreciated.Thanks.
  5. P

Hurley Family

Can anyone help.I am trying to trace Hurley family Warstone Lane .Thomas Hurley married Mary Dixey All Saints church 1859.Father was George Hurley but cannot find any other info for him.Can't find him on a census.I am at a standstill now and don't know where to look.Any help would be much...
  6. P

Mann family

Trying to trace the Mann family lived in Adams Street,Coleman Street and Stamforth street.
  7. P

Faultless family

Trying to trace the Faultless family lived in Lupin Street Aston
  8. P

Hickman family

I am tracing the hickman side of my family.My grandfather Alfred Hickman lived in pelham rd Alum Rock,his parents Alfred and Florence lived in Sladefield rd Alum Rock.Any further info would be appreciated.
Back