• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Faultless family

Henry and Annie Faultless lived at 138 Lupin Street in the 1920's

Do you have 1901
18ct 4 house Lupin street
Henry Faultless age 36 Brass dresser
Annie age 36
Henry 13 (m. Amy beale in 1912)
Annie 9 ( m. john merricks 1913)
Benjamin 7 (m. Amelia Hackett 1913)
John 6
Samuel 5
Isaac 3
Joseph 6 months

Hi Pam,

I am also trying to trace the Faultless family. I am afraid that i can't go very far back at the moment. My grandfather was called Walter Arthur Faultless but as he hated the name Walter everybody called him Arthur instead. He worked at Lucas in Great King Street and died in 1990 on the 24th May. My grandad had two Brothers calked Jack and Steve and two sisters called Sue and Ruby although Ruby prefered to be called Anna. Ruby/Anna married a John Duggan and lives in Sutton Coldfield her Husband had a carpet shop until recently. The other Brothers and Sisters have all passed away. Jack died more than 50 years ago when he fell from a gas works in Saltley, Aston. My grandmother is called Valerie Faultless and is currently in a nursing home. Her maiden name was Barnfield. She had a shop at 254 Slade Road, Erdington. The shop was called Valerie's and sold baby clothes and wool from 1968 until 1973. I would love to see some photos of the shop if anybody has some. They had two children, Martin Faultless my Dad and Keith Faultless.

Speak soon, Craig Faultless

Back