• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Lynne Webb RIP

Astoness

TRUE BRUMMIE MODERATOR
Staff member
it is with great sadness that i have to inform our members that our friend lynne passed away peacefully at home this morning many of you will know lynne personally...although she had not posted for a while due to bad eyesight whenever i spoke to her on the phone she always asked how the forum was doing and how everyone was...lynne very rarely missed a forum meet up over the years and attended our meet up in april knowing that it could be her last one but was determined to be with her friends and forum members..she was so proud to say that she came out of hospital street and as we both researched our family history we found out that we are distantly related..something we both found amusing...my deepest condolences to lynnes husband rob and her daughters vicki and kelly who are both members of the forum her extended family and friends ..i am going to miss you lynne and i am sure everyone else will too...rest in peace my friend ...a very brave lady

lyn xxx

and so another great brummie star lights up the sky

index.php (64).jpg

Last edited:
A very sad event. A truly nice person who will be sorely missed by everyone who knew her. My sincerest condolences to all her family

I remember Lynne who was a regular poster here in the past. I make my sincere condolences to the family and to those who knew her personally. RIP Lynne +++

So sorry to read a second bit of very sad news in as many days. Another of the Forum stalwarts no longer with us. Deep sympathy to Rob, Vicki, Kelly and other members of her family.

Chris

So saddened to hear this news. I got to meet her in April at the meet up, which was my first one. May you rest in peace Lynne and my sincere condolences to her family.

• Appreciate
Reactions: cba
So very sad to hear of Lynne’s passing, my condolences to he family and friends, bless them all it must be most difficult during this Christmas Season.
Thank you Lyn for letting us know, she will be missed at The Forum!

So sad, Lyn was kind,caring and very well versed in birmingham history. Hilary and myself have spent many hours in the company of
Lyn and her Daughters, Kelly and Vicki, at several meet ups.
I know for sure, if there is a big pub up there in the sky, Lyn and all the Brummies will be singing and enjoying themselves in
the good old fashioned Brumagem way, and why not ?..
Lyn GO for it girl you earned it.
CHEERS...

Back