• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
Smudger
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• Smudger
      Smudger reacted to mw0njm.'s post in the thread IN OUR GARDEN 2024 with Appreciate Appreciate.
      bird on a wire
    • Smudger
      Smudger reacted to Richard Dye's post in the thread computer help with Haha Haha.
      Let me know when you do, you can teach me!
    • Smudger
      Smudger reacted to Richard Dye's post in the thread IN OUR GARDEN 2024 with Appreciate Appreciate.
      Not exactly in the garden but close............I was cleaning up our smoker and was looking at pictures and found this one. The last...
    • Smudger
      Smudger reacted to Richard Dye's post in the thread computer help with Appreciate Appreciate.
      Smudger, can you resend the video?
    • Smudger
      Smudger reacted to Dinger's post in the thread computer help with Appreciate Appreciate.
      Thats working now.. :) Cute mouse!
    • Smudger
      Smudger replied to the thread computer help.
      Posted again, hopefully it will work this time. I will get the hang of computers one day.
    • Smudger
      I did click on visibility & there was nowhere to change from private to public. I did manage to change it to public under default ( I...
    • Smudger
      Hi Dinger. Went into manage videos, couldn`t find anywhere to change from private to public?
    • Smudger
      Mice on a bird feeder ( I hope )
    • Smudger
      Smudger reacted to Morturn's post in the thread computer help with Appreciate Appreciate.
      You can’t. Your best option is to upload it to an online platform like You Tube or Vimeo and then put a link to this site.
    • Smudger
      How can i shrink a video so it`s small enough to put onto forum? IT`s currently 8.9 mb. TIA
    • Smudger
      Smudger reacted to NOTSHARP's post in the thread IN OUR GARDEN 2024 with Appreciate Appreciate.
      The Woody was determined to feed this morning. I was within twelve feet, or so, of it, and it was not bothered at all. The feeders were...
    • Smudger
      Smudger reacted to Tinpot's post in the thread IN OUR GARDEN 2024 with Appreciate Appreciate.
      Saw the first Yellow Brimstone butterfly of 2024 this lunchtime in the garden.
    • Smudger
      Smudger reacted to Strawberry Hunter's post in the thread IN OUR GARDEN 2024 with Appreciate Appreciate.
      Hi all, haven't been on here in a while, I've been studying for a maths exam, nothing really brainy though! I'm enjoying the bulbs in...
    • Smudger
      Smudger reacted to Richard Dye's post in the thread Donations with Appreciate Appreciate.
      My donation check (cheque) has cleared our bank account! If you have not donated, please try to send something. This is a great place...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back