• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
devonjim
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• devonjim
      devonjim posted the thread Malcolm Stent in Condolences.
      Just read on local facebook page that local comedian Malcolm Stent has recently died...
    • devonjim
      devonjim replied to the thread Lindegren.
      Anthea b 2nd quarter '43 Birmingham?
    • devonjim
      devonjim replied to the thread its vivienne14s birthday.
      Happy Birthday. Thank you for your many contributions to the forum.
    • devonjim
      devonjim replied to the thread computer help.
      And then it wanted my MS password, no-one has asked for that for years, but I surprised myself and managed to reset it, eventually!
    • devonjim
      devonjim reacted to pjmburns's post in the thread Electric Cinema Station Street with Appreciate Appreciate.
      Latest news from Birmingham Mail https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/whats-on/whats-on-news/electric-cinema-closure-live-staff-28728559
    • devonjim
      Thanks both, it's easy to change an "English" to something else but more difficult trying to change "Chinese" to English especially when...
    • devonjim
      devonjim reacted to Dinger's post in the thread computer help with Appreciate Appreciate.
      This video might help...
    • devonjim
      devonjim reacted to Brummie a long time ago's post in the thread computer help with Appreciate Appreciate.
      You could try this https://www.idownloadblog.com/2021/02/15/add-change-language-keyboard-kindle-paperwhite/ Andrew.
    • devonjim
      HELP PLEASE! Just bought an Amazon Kindle on line but it "Speaks" Cantonese! The supplier e-mails me saying "it can easily be switched...
    • devonjim
      devonjim replied to the thread Moseley Kings Heath Line.
      https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/camp-hill-line-birminghams-new-28646689?utm_source=birmingham_live_newsletter&utm_med...
    • devonjim
      Don't you find that someone has been in and knocked it down?
    • devonjim
      devonjim replied to the thread Kings Hall Market.
      Current Google shot shows Friends Meeting place still there, many years ago I saw, I think Tibetan Buddhists, doing a talk there.
      • Screenshot (75).png
    • devonjim
      devonjim replied to the thread A little row of shops.
      Realise that things are going full circle. Eye sight deteriorating so driving is off the menu so now walking to local shop, a Tesco...
    • devonjim
      devonjim replied to the thread IN OUR GARDEN 2024.
      We have frog's spawn.
    • devonjim
      devonjim replied to the thread Our childhood toys.
      Surprised that "search" doesn't show that someone has not extolled the joy of Subbuteo! Strictly speaking I never had a Subbuteo but the...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back