• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Dressed to kill in the 60's

You are all so kind but remember it was of the time. We loved to dress up and we did in those days. Lads don't often wear suits now! Especially wearing a tie using a Windsor half Windsor knot! now that should get you thinking!

Oh contrare mon amie. I still wear suits on a daily basis and have a tie rack numbering three figures. I have a special Elton John tie (bought for charity) entitled Star Man.

so did i keith. im humming it now. he was the only guy who could have a full blown punch up and still end up with a ciggy in his mouth. not long watched re runs. dont forget if you or anyone else is up for 60s night let me know.

so did i keith. im humming it now. he was the only guy who could have a full blown punch up and still end up with a ciggy in his mouth. not long watched re runs. dont forget if you or anyone else is up for 60s night let me know.

You can count me in provided I dont have to wear hotpants - they chaff now...........

There is now another thread '60's Themed Night'. I hope someone says they can organise one. I do think we would all enjoy meeting and what fun if we were all 'in 60's garb'.

Thanks Keith for starting this thread, it's fun!

Ann

It certainly brings back a few memories for me, I must have spent at least 50% of my wages there every Friday. At least £3.00. a week.

Phil

Back